Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Supporter and Investor!
    I got the same info though the exp date says 2016 instead of 2015,,,nothing about warka bank surprises me any more. it would surprise me if we get access to our money anytime soon. it's only been how many years? they didn't bother to give any info about the "get well plan" meeting they supposedly had back in june with the cbi either,,,

Supporter and Investor! haggisbasher's Avatar
    Just Logged on to my Warka account through google chrome and found 2 debted payments of 60,547IQD & 65,205IQD.left my account yesterday, I think it would be for password renewal or portfolio request I made earlier in the year,anyone else.????

Supporter and Investor!
    Likewise, amounts are different (more deductions) for me. Does not explain what each withdrawal was for.
    First time I have notice any deductions from the account. Maybe when their website is back up there will be a list of standard deductions.

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by haggisbasher View Post
    Just Logged on to my Warka account through google chrome and found 2 debted payments of 60,547IQD & 65,205IQD.left my account yesterday, I think it would be for password renewal or portfolio request I made earlier in the year,anyone else.????
    thats over $100usd

Supporter and Investor!
    f me! I had 5807276.729 deducted! Yes that is correct 5.8 million iqd! $4913 usd! Can't see if it was a 1 shot deal or more.

Update - looked at it in another browser and it was a 1 time withdrawal. Had arabic writing that translated to "Retrieval utility deposit broken". Whatever that is....
    Last edited by Brazileiro; 12-01-2016 at 07:16 PM.

Supporter and Investor!
    zero deducted from mine

BTW I posted 720,000 IQD to warka on 12th NOV, still to be credited

Supporter and Investor!
    if they are starting to charge fees again maybe they'll be open for business again soon,,,

Supporter and Investor!
    The post date on my account said As at : 04/12/2016 but I looked this morning. Guess this is the next time the bank will open? My total fees were around 800,000 dinar. I emailed Warka and asked if they could explain whet each deduction was for.
    Last edited by James; 12-01-2016 at 10:20 PM. Reason: spelling

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    The post date on my account said As at : 04/12/2016 but I looked this morning. Guess this is the next time the bank will open? My total fees were around 800,000 dinar. I emailed Warka and asked if they could explain whet each deduction was for.
    Maybe it's for the paid up shares from before

Supporter and Investor! haggisbasher's Avatar
    I think all current accounts have been examined and brought up to date,IMO this is why customers have been locked out and Warka is readying for something.