Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Supporter and Investor!
    I sent an email as well and if I hear anything about it from Warka Bank I'll post it.

As far as I know my account was up to date in regards to the amount. I only bought the CD's, no ISX. I'm hoping as well that this means they'll be open for business again very soon.

Supporter and Investor!
    f me! I had 5807276.729 deducted! Yes that is correct 5.8 million iqd! $4913 usd! Can't see if it was a 1 shot deal or more.

Update - looked at it in another browser and it was a 1 time withdrawal. Had arabic writing that translated to "Retrieval utility deposit broken". Whatever that is....

Brazilero- Is it possible that since the site is unsecure that some one has stolen your password and is making withdrawals? I am not going to log into my account until I'm sure that this problem has been fixed first.

Supporter and Investor!
    spacetuna - I would think that if others hadn't had unknown withdrawals made as well, and if we could actually make withdrawals. As far as I know we cannot make withdrawals yet.

Logging into the warka website right now is no different than logging into this website. Both are insecure and passwords can be stolen, but I think it is unlikely.

If I hear anything from Warka bank I will post it here...

Supporter and Investor!
    Well, I hope that it is just an honest mistake and it will be fixed for you. That is a large withdrawal to happen for no reason at all. It has me concerned for my own account but I'm scared to log in and check it.

Supporter and Investor!
    ~ Spacetuna
    Do you have stock in the ISX through Warka? If so have you asked for stock purchases in the past few years and wondered if they were filled? Just brainstorming. I asked for an update stock list last year and had a few more shares than I expected. I'm just wondering if some of my charges were stock related. I will post when I get a reply from Warka about my charges.

Supporter and Investor!
    James - did you have any arabic writing in your transaction similar to what was in mine?

Anyone else have any arabic writing?

Supporter and Investor!
    Yes I did. Here is what I received minus account totals. Does some of this look similar to yours? Anyone else?

FullSizeRender.jpg

Supporter and Investor! haggisbasher's Avatar
    Mine also very similar except the 2537/01 & 2537/02 is the only difference.

Supporter and Investor!
    Thanks James, yes that is the same arabic writing as in my statement.

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    Yes I did. Here is what I received minus account totals. Does some of this look similar to yours? Anyone else?

FullSizeRender.jpg

Supporter and Investor!
    Here the response I received today.

Dear Mr. James,

I have checked this matter with our auditing department where they confirmed that additional interest was credited to your account and after auditing the accounts by external auditors the additional interest has been debited…

Mr. I