Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Supporter and Investor! calstar's Avatar
    Hey are the security features on Warka Online Banking working?

Supporter and Investor! haggisbasher's Avatar
    Hey calstar I tried some weeks back on my mobile phone and I got through to Warka web site without any warning of security but when I tried again it had a warning up so at the moment in time it recommends not to open.

Supporter and Investor! calstar's Avatar
    Thanks for the info.

Supporter and Investor!
    FYI Warka paid the interest 7 days early
    Only two definning forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and American Soldier one died for your soul the other for your freedom
    http://www.investorsiraq.com/attachm...2&d=1198628312

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by mcdan View Post
    FYI Warka paid the interest 7 days early
    Did anyone get the correct interest rate? I didn't this time nor in December and Mr I never responded to my emails regarding it.

Supporter and Investor! investindinar's Avatar

Exclamation Me too...

Quote Originally Posted by Brazileiro View Post
    Did anyone get the correct interest rate? I didn't this time nor in December and Mr I never responded to my emails regarding it.
    I noticed the same thing going back to June 2016. I tried sending detailed messages to Mr. I several times (four!) regarding this particular issue, but I've never received a response from anyone in the bank.

It seems that while they're advertising a 5% interest rate on their savings accounts for IQD holders, they're actually crediting the same rate as they would for USD holders (2.0%), even though my account says 'IQD', not 'USD'.

I've calculated the interest credited to my account and it comes out to a little more than 2%; it actually comes out to 2.5% compounded semi-annually, but who's complaining?

I think since I've asked them about half a dozen times to convert my money to USD, and repatriate my balance through a wire transfer back to the US, they just forgot to change the denomination from IQD to USD.

That might explain why they're charging me the interest normally credited to USD accounts.

Then again maybe not.

investindinar
    What? Me worry?