Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Supporter and Investor! haggisbasher's Avatar
    I was reading a article the other week and it resurfaced again the other day was that minister Tammi from the financial Integrity Dept.and a very important person with a lot of clout has sent a letter again to the CBI to get all Warka Bank Directors Arrested and the CBI to pay back the customers ,

This has to be good news for us Warka Bank account holders , I feel this is coming to a head soon with the liberation of Mosul West will be the security Law.

Whatever happened to the Iraqi Supreme Court decision to award damages from CBI and the Government Departments ,this was after 3 appeals where heard and through out of court ,

because there were to many Warka Bank people affected the all damages the decided all the claims under the same court claim case.

I've got a feel good factor back on this Investment ,right questions are being asked and the advancement of Iraqi Banking system.
    Last edited by haggisbasher; 02-19-2017 at 02:40 PM.

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by haggisbasher View Post
    ....Whatever happened to the Iraqi Supreme Court decision to award damages from CBI and the Government Departments ,this was after 3 appeals where heard and through out of court ,

because there were to many Warka Bank people affected the all damages the decided all the claims under the same court claim case....
    this is a great question. "Compensation and rehabilitation" I seem to remember reading about. I thought it might come up when they supposedly had the get well meeting with the cbi in june last year, but there has been no news from warka nor the cbi.

Apparently Warka recently had an audit, at least that was the reason I was given for money being removed from my account without any notification from Warka, so maybe we will hear something soon. Yes that dreaded word in warka circles,,,"soon" :P

Supporter and Investor!

Stock Shares in my good name

Quote Originally Posted by Brazileiro View Post
    this is a great question. "Compensation and rehabilitation" I seem to remember reading about. I thought it might come up when they supposedly had the get well meeting with the cbi in june last year, but there has been no news from warka nor the cbi.

Apparently Warka recently had an audit, at least that was the reason I was given for money being removed from my account without any notification from Warka, so maybe we will hear something soon. Yes that dreaded word in warka circles,,,"soon" :P
    I had gotten all of my stock including Warka put in my name before they had all of these problems. So, if they really are in my name, and they cannot sell them would it be to their advantage to sell these and get the commission, even if I took the money out they would get another cut there. Of course it could all be a shell game where they never really converted them to my name, and they sold them and kept the money. Anything is possible it seems. Money I had in accounts I have pretty much figured is gone. Maybe when ISIS is kicked out of Iraq they will reward the Sunnis and throw Warka a bone.