Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: ISX letter to CBI: Warka Bank approved for Relisting

Supporter and Investor!
    Yes mine as well.
    It will be interesting to see what Warka will do for it's shareholders.

Supporter and Investor!
    I did also... got nothing so far...

Quote Originally Posted by Virenque View Post
    I gave it a shot as well. Let's see if I get anything back. I'm afraid I'm on their spam mail list since I was agressively bothering them for purchase of Asiacell shares during the ICB quarantine period.

We are all involved in that for so long now and patiently waiting that we really deserve some proper pay back. I keep my fingers crossed!

Jeez, I'll be a member for a decade this September...
    I'm not giving up till i'm successful. Iraq is an investment that will make us millions however it might take time. Click here to Laugh Click here to get Scared Know any good stocks? PM me the Symbol. Genius STUDY MY LIFE IT WILL MAKE YOUR RICH>>HERE<<

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by mike032588 View Post
    I did also... got nothing so far...
    Same here, nada!

Supporter and Investor!
    still waitin.... sent it like 50 times... im telllin u man... warka really violated me... i invested over 100k... since i stopped sending money i dont hear anything... all my money is in 40 stocks in the iSX thouth warkas proxy... i had 200,000,000 shares of warka alone through splits, divies, and free shares... shame to see it all go south...
    I'm not giving up till i'm successful. Iraq is an investment that will make us millions however it might take time. Click here to Laugh Click here to get Scared Know any good stocks? PM me the Symbol. Genius STUDY MY LIFE IT WILL MAKE YOUR RICH>>HERE<<

Supporter and Investor!
    I wrote an email to Mr. I here was my question. Can you please tell me at what date I may begin again to purchase stocks again on the ISX?

Dear Sir,

Once the date has been set and confirmed a notice will be posted on our website…best regards

Supporter and Investor!
    at least he is still responding to your emails....

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    I wrote an email to Mr. I here was my question. Can you please tell me at what date I may begin again to purchase stocks again on the ISX?

Dear Sir,

Once the date has been set and confirmed a notice will be posted on our website…best regards

Supporter and Investor!

Update: Economy Bank Case Study

As an update pertaining to Economy Bank and how it relates to our Warka Bank shares:

Like Warka Bank, Economy Bank was placed under guardianship (2014). Economy Bank is now being released back to the ISX and will start trading on Feb 12th, 2017. Here is the press release.

With relisting of Economy Bank the ISX has issued a special rule. Here is their statement.

IMO, To gain insight of how our shares will act when Warka begins trading again, we should watch how Economy Bank shares act after the 12th and see what effect the special ISX rule has and how the Economy Bank investors act towards the relisting.
    Last edited by RogueTurtle; 02-09-2017 at 04:15 PM.

Supporter and Investor!
    Thank you for this update.

Supporter and Investor!
    thanks for the info RT. They are back in business quickly after being released. Hopefully Warka will be too.

Supporter and Investor!
    No Problem Guys. Lets Hope! Will be interesting how the market reacts to Economy.