Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: ISX letter to CBI: Warka Bank approved for Relisting

Supporter and Investor! calstar's Avatar
    Thanks RT good insight

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by RogueTurtle View Post
    As an update pertaining to Economy Bank and how it relates to our Warka Bank shares:

Like Warka Bank, Economy Bank was placed under guardianship (2014). Economy Bank is now being released back to the ISX and will start trading on Feb 12th, 2017. Here is the press release.

With relisting of Economy Bank the ISX has issued a special rule. Here is their statement.

IMO, To gain insight of how our shares will act when Warka begins trading again, we should watch how Economy Bank shares act after the 12th and see what effect the special ISX rule has and how the Economy Bank investors act towards the relisting.
    I am totally agree,that warka will be using
    the same protocol to be re-listed in the ISX

Supporter and Investor!

From another thread

Al-Arabiya Islamic Bank (AIB), a greenfield bank in Iraq, has opted for the Islamic version of the ICS Banks core banking system from regional vendor ICS Financial Systems (ICSFS).
    Duraid Yaseen Hamdan, general manager of AIB, says the choice was influenced by the vendor’s “successful and dynamic accomplishments” in the Iraqi banking market.
    ICFS has around ten customers in Iraq, including Warka Bank for Investment and Finance, Bank of Baghdad, Iraqi Islamic Bank, Trans Iraq Bank, Mansour Bank, United Bank of Iraq for Investment, and Region Trade Bank for Investment and Finance (RT Bank, former Emerald Bank).
    AIB will implement the ICS Banks modules for core, credit facilities and risk groups, trade finance, remittances, investment accounts and profit distribution, time deposit, delivery channels/internet banking, credit cards and ATM management.
    Wael Malkawi, executive director of business development at ICSFS, says the project is set to go live “in a record time of two months”.
    Last year, another start-up bank in Iraq, Cortas Islamic Bank, opted for the ICBS core banking system from BML Istisharat.
    [Still kicking]

Supporter and Investor!
    this is encouraging to see things moving at least
    "I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears and sweat." - Sir Winston Churchill

Supporter and Investor!
    I reallly wish Mr. I was responding to my emails... Than i would be so excited... but I am very fustrated and out of options as to how to get ahold of Warka... BECAREFUL guys... i love Warka and Mr I... But im at a loss of words... amost 3 years with out one email... after 7 years of back and forth... im very angry...
    I'm not giving up till i'm successful. Iraq is an investment that will make us millions however it might take time. Click here to Laugh Click here to get Scared Know any good stocks? PM me the Symbol. Genius STUDY MY LIFE IT WILL MAKE YOUR RICH>>HERE<<

Supporter and Investor!
    Who ever has access to Mr. I ... if he has been responding to you/... please let him know clients with over 500 Million dinar in their bank via ISX Warka Proxy ... cant get in touch with him and is panicking... what do we do?!!?
    I'm not giving up till i'm successful. Iraq is an investment that will make us millions however it might take time. Click here to Laugh Click here to get Scared Know any good stocks? PM me the Symbol. Genius STUDY MY LIFE IT WILL MAKE YOUR RICH>>HERE<<

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by mike032588 View Post
    Who ever has access to Mr. I ... if he has been responding to you/... please let him know clients with over 500 Million dinar in their bank via ISX Warka Proxy ... cant get in touch with him and is panicking... what do we do?!!?
    Putting funds into a new bank & buying stocks during a time of violent conflict was a big risk to take..most involved, myself included, (should) have considered their money gone the day they sent it in. Big risk/big profit..you being a financial guy should know this..my suggestion is to wait patiently, ride it out. It will be either a win or a loss. Maybe SOON?
    [Still kicking]

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by 40plus View Post
    Putting funds into a new bank & buying stocks during a time of violent conflict was a big risk to take..most involved, myself included, (should) have considered their money gone the day they sent it in. Big risk/big profit..you being a financial guy should know this..my suggestion is to wait patiently, ride it out. It will be either a win or a loss. Maybe SOON?

I wrote Warka this morning asking about clients with proxy shares. I cannot guarantee any response. I agree Warka lacks in customer response. I am sure we are in this for the same reasons to make $.
    I have been fortunate that most of my emails receive a response. I hope to get this question answered for mike032588 . We really are at their mercy so I would suggest if you send an email to please be nice in doing so.

Supporter and Investor! haggisbasher's Avatar
    Warka stopped responding to me when I called them SAMCO Bank,and called al bunnia a few names ,considered a DOD contract in Taji, if needs be will get a flight out there and join the demonstrations. but waited this long

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    I wrote Warka this morning asking about clients with proxy shares. I cannot guarantee any response. I agree Warka lacks in customer response. I am sure we are in this for the same reasons to make $.
    I have been fortunate that most of my emails receive a response. I hope to get this question answered for mike032588 . We really are at their mercy so I would suggest if you send an email to please be nice in doing so.
    Being cordial and polite does go a long way. I've always gotten a response from Mr I regarding withdrawals and CD rollovers up until Dec of 2015, at which point they stopped offering them & I stopped requesting rollovers. I did get a password renewal response from him around that time too. Once the CBI letter of restoration came out I decided to simply ride this out quietly..let them do what they have to do until our funds are available.

In the US, many of us are quite spoiled and often show it with agitated vocal insistence for 'fast service' and kowtowing by the plebes. This Mc-Dee/Starbucks syndrome does nothing for enhancing relations..especially if the vendor is under some type of stress.

I believe Warka Bank is doing and has been doing everything possible to survive the CBI attack, and indeed it appears they have weathered the storm to this point. My suggestion to those put on 'hold'...be patient, you should have known what you were getting involved in before letting the $$ pass out of your hand into Iraq.

Thanks for keeping us posted, looking forward to any response you get.
    [Still kicking]