Supporter and Investor!

20 private banks qualify....

The only reason I posted this was because it mentions Warka Bank and it seems to be for positive reason.

20 private banks qualify Square in Baghdad at a cost of eight billion dinars
    www.almadapaper.net/ar/news/524122

 Baghdad / long - Presse

Announced the Association of private banks, it will be the reconstruction of 20 Square in the capital, Baghdad, at a cost of eight billion dinars within the "Take a Baghdad" project, which was launched a few days ago the task.
    The Association of private banks, in a statement received (long-Presse) a copy of it, that "among the social responsibility of the private banks and participate in the reconstruction of Iraq's private banks association launched a project (Take a Baghdad), which includes the first phase of rehabilitation for (20) Square Baghdad valued at 8 billion dinars. "The statement added that" the 26 private banks are Ceyhan, Babylon and the Muslim south and the light of Iraq and the Islamic guidance and Zain Iraq, Assyria and across Iraq, Sumer and the Middle East and the Islamic Iraqi civil Erbil and United commercial and the region and the country and the Warka and the Muslim world, investment and the international Federation and development, Mosul, Abu Dhabi Islamic Elaf and Kurdistan and the Gulf, in addition to the trade Bank of Iraq will participate in the rehabilitation of these squares "He pointed to the statement," the Engineering department of the Association has developed the technical designs of these squares using the latest methods while maintaining a Baghdadi heritage and will choose the company from the private sector to implement these squares ", pointing out that "Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, the secretariat of Baghdad, had approved all the designs and will begin mid next February implementation and will be completed during a period of six months" .ofatt statement that "the private banks, the Association formed a committee to oversee the implementation process of the squares under the chairmanship of the World musician Naseer Shamma and the membership of representatives from General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers and the Ministry of culture and the Municipality of Baghdad. "

Supporter and Investor!
    "The only reason I posted this was because it mentions Warka Bank and it seems to be for positive reason."

Dear Sir,

Simply that they are rehabilitating and rebuilding squares, circles and parks in the heart of Baghdad to a build a more beautiful capital where banks will participate in this program…best regards

Supporter and Investor!
    Thanks James!!

Supporter and Investor!
    Hi James, who was the response from? If Warka is participating it is nice to see, all the while account holders still cannot withdraw money from their accounts.

Still no response from Mr I regarding the amount of interest I received on my accounts for 2016

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    "The only reason I posted this was because it mentions Warka Bank and it seems to be for positive reason."

Dear Sir,

Simply that they are rehabilitating and rebuilding squares, circles and parks in the heart of Baghdad to a build a more beautiful capital where banks will participate in this program…best regards

Supporter and Investor!
    Yes this was from Mr. I this morning. Sorry to hear you are not getting a response to your questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Brazileiro View Post
    Hi James, who was the response from? If Warka is participating it is nice to see, all the while account holders still cannot withdraw money from their accounts.

Still no response from Mr I regarding the amount of interest I received on my accounts for 2016