Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Supporter and Investor!

New news on Warka site dated 26 Mar 2017 but seems to be old news

Saw this just posted on warkas website. seems to be old news. This is a google translation of the webpage...

/ Circulation raising the
    Dear Customers

Annex The Central Bank of Iraq circulates to all institutions and government companies to raise the guardianship and allow the bank to exercise all its activities and activities

Anyone know anything?

link to page in arabic - http://www.warka-bank.com/?0d64a1934dcafd4bf6a2baffb6

there is also a broken link to a document http://www.warka-bank.com/newsImgs/news1490727352.jpg
    Last edited by Brazileiro; 03-28-2017 at 08:11 PM.

Supporter and Investor!
    Nice find Brazileiro.
    I sent it to Mr. Issa asking for clarification for foreign investors. Maybe he will give us a response. I will share if he reply's.

Supporter and Investor!
    hope he answers you James. I've sent a couple emails a few weeks ago but got no response even though he read them.

and I see the online banking isn't working again,,,

Supporter and Investor!
    ?????????????

looks like the same information warka posted on their website back in August 2015 ....just a different document

http://www.warka-bank.com/newsImgs/news1446969883.jpeg

http://www.investorsiraq.com/showthr...ies&highlight=

Supporter and Investor! haggisbasher's Avatar
    Just sent in my Warka shares buy request to them, don't expect then to answer me but worth a try.

Also locked out account.?????
    Last edited by haggisbasher; 03-29-2017 at 09:28 AM.

Supporter and Investor!
    welcome to the club... no response/anything at all since '13 .. i have over 250,000 USD sent there...
    I'm not giving up till i'm successful. Iraq is an investment that will make us millions however it might take time. Click here to Laugh Click here to get Scared Know any good stocks? PM me the Symbol. Genius STUDY MY LIFE IT WILL MAKE YOUR RICH>>HERE<<

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by mike032588 View Post
    welcome to the club... no response/anything at all since '13 .. i have over 250,000 USD sent there...
    Geez, mike032588, just as I was feeling extra sorry for myself I'm actually now feeling better at your expense...so to speak...

I'm in deep too but not that deep.

I remain hopeful, oddly.

My best to everyone.

seadesk

I was reading on FB's Warka victims page that there is a very strong possibility that the bank will be operating in the month of April, although I will not hold my breath on that as we have had so many let downs in the past, but my confidence is high this time, so hang in and just sit tight.

Supporter and Investor!
    I feel like a piker only have about 10K over there in savings and ISX.. Still have hope they will get it together... Hey Guys what else can we do.. As the saying goes they have us by the balls on a down hill PULL!!!! DeanO

Warka now online access to account, logon is straight in with all security applied, don't see any difference to amounts & still no live E-remittance.
    Last edited by haggisbasher; 04-03-2017 at 05:41 PM.