Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18
  1. #11
    Supporter and Investor! calstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Southeast Coast
    Posts
    2,637
    4profit I concur after just reading the Banking Laws!!!!

  2. #12
    Supporter and Investor!
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,396
    Quote Originally Posted by Adster View Post
    Thanks fellas, calstar, good to see you. So are atm withdrawlas ok, anyone managing to do it?

    Still no word, three emails to Rowaida and Mr I. Little concerned.
    Hi Adster

    good to see you on site

    read 24mm post.................cards do not work..............it would be grate if they did ( I never did get one) but was hoping it would be a good way to spend the money when the time was right!

    I think we will all be taken to the cleaners on this .............but only time will tell.

    Hope you are well?

    EB
    A day without laughter is a day wasted: Charlie Chaplin. :cheeky-smiley-025: :yelrotflmao:

    NO RV TODAY! MAYBE TOMMOROW! :shhh:

  3. #13
    Supporter and Investor!
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Thailand, now in Mexico
    Posts
    401
    Quote Originally Posted by Adster View Post
    Hi guys

    Long time no post. Lttle concerned not heard back from Warka for a week now with instructions for a new 3 month cd.

    Also is anyone still withdrawing via the atm using their Mastercard in the US or UK?

    Thinking soon of taking the money out, best way of doing it via a wire transfer I guess?

    Thanks in advance. Hope all is well with everyone.
    Hey Adster, good to see you here again!!! this is DinarKing from some of the other sites.
    Success Comes In Cans...Not In Cannots.

  4. #14
    Supporter and Investor!
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,485
    Quote Originally Posted by Adster View Post
    Hi guys

    Long time no post. Lttle concerned not heard back from Warka for a week now with instructions for a new 3 month cd.

    Also is anyone still withdrawing via the atm using their Mastercard in the US or UK?

    Thinking soon of taking the money out, best way of doing it via a wire transfer I guess?

    Thanks in advance. Hope all is well with everyone.
    the debit cards worked for awhile then they claimed they were updating the system. this was like 2 years ago. they still charged a fee even though they didnt work. as far as buying a cd, you can liquidate but not have access to your funds. no wire transfers so long as they are in receivership. they still havent given the 1/3 free shares promised 2 years ago because warka stock still isnt trading.

    warka was a risky proposition. i was lucky to have my funds returned before the shut-off but i am still holding 10 mil shares of warka stock which is not tradeable.

  5. #15
    Supporter and Investor! calstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Southeast Coast
    Posts
    2,637
    Quote Originally Posted by lglwzrd View Post
    the debit cards worked for awhile then they claimed they were updating the system. this was like 2 years ago. they still charged a fee even though they didnt work. as far as buying a cd, you can liquidate but not have access to your funds. no wire transfers so long as they are in receivership. they still havent given the 1/3 free shares promised 2 years ago because warka stock still isnt trading.

    warka was a risky proposition. i was lucky to have my funds returned before the shut-off but i am still holding 10 mil shares of warka stock which is not tradeable.
    Has any of stocks been transfered in your name lgl.

  6. #16
    Supporter and Investor!
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Laying on sofa
    Posts
    10,185
    Thanks for the replies fellas, good to see some familiar faces. Still check in occasionally and pleased to see Seaview's thread on the Court's decision on Warka over the CBI, good news.

    http://www.tradingfootball.eu/


    Iraq also wants a relationship between the foreign exchange market and the Iraqi dinar.

  7. #17
    Supporter and Investor!
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Thailand, now in Mexico
    Posts
    401

    Red face Warka is Responding now.

    Quote Originally Posted by 4aprofit View Post
    Is'nt it funny how we have heard all types of bad stuff about Warka for years now?...Piles of negativity from the articles, news and updates!...and they are still there!...We have even heard that they are owned by one of the wealthiest individuals in the entire Middle East...kind of like the George Soros of the East...and we have also heard that Warka did the payment processing for the U.S. Troops and providing other banking services for the U.S. over the years....and then we see where they were the predominent one who handled purchases of stocks in the ISX, even back when you had to do it by proxy, when the U.S. State Dept. had to approve of it...and they did'...and as far as I know they still do'...and then they had some type of tie-in or merger or something that affiliated them with Citi-Bank...this was even on their website for quite some time...and may still be?.....So, no matter what is true or not, IMO...I think much of it is a smokescreen to deter speculation possibly...but who knows...but I do know...even after what we have heard recently...they still exist and are operating!...I guess we will see what happens next with them just like the dinar?....For what it's worth....
    I just requested my password for online banking be re-established on Mar 24 and MR I responded and had it back up on the 26th. Actually this is the fastest response I have ever had over the years banking with them.
    Success Comes In Cans...Not In Cannots.

  8. #18
    Supporter and Investor!
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Thailand, now in Mexico
    Posts
    401

    Red face Warka is Responding now.

    Quote Originally Posted by 4aprofit View Post
    Is'nt it funny how we have heard all types of bad stuff about Warka for years now?...Piles of negativity from the articles, news and updates!...and they are still there!...We have even heard that they are owned by one of the wealthiest individuals in the entire Middle East...kind of like the George Soros of the East...and we have also heard that Warka did the payment processing for the U.S. Troops and providing other banking services for the U.S. over the years....and then we see where they were the predominent one who handled purchases of stocks in the ISX, even back when you had to do it by proxy, when the U.S. State Dept. had to approve of it...and they did'...and as far as I know they still do'...and then they had some type of tie-in or merger or something that affiliated them with Citi-Bank...this was even on their website for quite some time...and may still be?.....So, no matter what is true or not, IMO...I think much of it is a smokescreen to deter speculation possibly...but who knows...but I do know...even after what we have heard recently...they still exist and are operating!...I guess we will see what happens next with them just like the dinar?....For what it's worth....
    I just requested my password for online banking be re-established on Mar 24 and MR I responded and had it back up on the 26th. Actually this is the fastest response I have ever had over the years banking with them.
    Success Comes In Cans...Not In Cannots.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered byvBSocial.com and Block Facebook