Supporter and Investor!

Posted on Rabee Securities today

ISC declined Al-Warkaa Investment Bank (BWAI) relisting request

ISC declined Al-Warkaa Investment Bank (BWAI) request to be relisted, because the bank did not submit any significant information to change the ISC decision.

Supporter and Investor! haggisbasher's Avatar
    I was reading on FB warka bank victims page that Al Bunny who owns Samco Warka Bank has put up 50$million for current account holders but it will be next month before it pays out, starting to look like a non Warka return to trading.

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by haggisbasher View Post
    I was reading on FB warka bank victims page that Al Bunny who owns Samco Warka Bank has put up 50$million for current account holders but it will be next month before it pays out, starting to look like a non Warka return to trading.
    Any ideas with the share holders ??

Supporter and Investor!
    Thanks for the info...reading the fb page the payout will be this month,,,in may,,,fingers are crossed it happens

Supporter and Investor!
    thanks kickabuck,,,looks like warka is kicking a dead horse trying to get relisted,,,

Quote Originally Posted by Kickabuck View Post
    ISC declined Al-Warkaa Investment Bank (BWAI) relisting request

ISC declined Al-Warkaa Investment Bank (BWAI) request to be relisted, because the bank did not submit any significant information to change the ISC decision.

Supporter and Investor!
    I wouldn't believe anything posted on FB regarding financial gains. The news of Warka's 2nd attempt through my eyes is positive. There is a disconnect between the ISX/ISC...IMO we're talking regulations behind the curtain. Where is the conflict between those controlling the ISC and the Bunnia family? I doubt the Bunnia camp will give up and go home...they sit on upon gold mine...and have cash.

Supporter and Investor! calstar's Avatar
    Let it play out. We will know soon.