Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Supporter and Investor!
    No matter what I do I cannot get a response from the bank... tried so many different emails... over and over and over...
    I'm not giving up till i'm successful. Iraq is an investment that will make us millions however it might take time. Click here to Laugh Click here to get Scared Know any good stocks? PM me the Symbol. Genius STUDY MY LIFE IT WILL MAKE YOUR RICH>>HERE<<

Supporter and Investor!
    I send this every time,

To Whom It May Concern,

I use to do lots of business with many of these email addresses. For 8 Years I held e-mail correspondence with your good bank. You continued to purchase me stock in your banks proxy and I continued to send money and do business. Then one day it all stopped. With each passing day, I hold onto hope. Many people say they are getting responses from Mr. Issa who I came to respect. I still believe in your bank. However, if I cannot reach anyone how can I ever do business. Please help me. Guide me to someone that can help me.

I need complete portfolio updates on all positions. I will send money to my accounts to get it. I have the complete paper trail backed up if you want to see ANY documents. Please Al-Warka Bank for Investment and Finance, HELP a long time believer & big time investor in your company.

-Michael
    I'm not giving up till i'm successful. Iraq is an investment that will make us millions however it might take time. Click here to Laugh Click here to get Scared Know any good stocks? PM me the Symbol. Genius STUDY MY LIFE IT WILL MAKE YOUR RICH>>HERE<<

Supporter and Investor!
    Dear mike032588

I understand what your saying. I have relatives who have stock in the ISX through Warka as well as friends who are still in proxy through Warka Bank. I too have a Warka account but went a bit further and had things transferred in "my good name" years ago. I now have an ISX number and my shares are listed with the ISX. I recently transfer all my ISX shares from Warka to Al Karmal due to the frustration and lack of being able to trade shares, buy share and receive cash dividends.

I am currently searching for another Iraqi bank to do business with. Warka might rebound or better yet be bought out one day. In the mean time I would like to have access to my account and there are other banks out there I just need to find one to do business with.

I am thinking that folks who are in proxy have frozen assets and until Warka get relisted by the ISX everything is frozen. This is just my 2 cents and I could be wrong but the only thing I have done differently is was have my stocks put in my name.

I did ask the broker from Al Karmal if I could transfer some $ from my Warka account to Al Karmal to put in some money to buy a few stocks and this was there response.

" We are very sorry, we can't transfer your money because Al Warka bank is still under the custody but if you have shares that you want to transfer from Al Warka bank to us you could provide us with the form that shows your shares."

That is all I can tell everyone. The email I have used from Mr. Issa is mohammad.k.issa@warka-bank-iq.com
    When I received my update stocks it came from 3044@warka-bank-iq.com

Good luck and keep everyone posted should you get a reply.

Quote Originally Posted by mike032588 View Post
    I send this every time,

To Whom It May Concern,

I use to do lots of business with many of these email addresses. For 8 Years I held e-mail correspondence with your good bank. You continued to purchase me stock in your banks proxy and I continued to send money and do business. Then one day it all stopped. With each passing day, I hold onto hope. Many people say they are getting responses from Mr. Issa who I came to respect. I still believe in your bank. However, if I cannot reach anyone how can I ever do business. Please help me. Guide me to someone that can help me.

I need complete portfolio updates on all positions. I will send money to my accounts to get it. I have the complete paper trail backed up if you want to see ANY documents. Please Al-Warka Bank for Investment and Finance, HELP a long time believer & big time investor in your company.

-Michael

Supporter and Investor!
    congrats James on getting your stocks transferred! Too bad it didn't work to transfer cash as well. Id love to have access to the cash in my account, as I imagine everyone would. I'm wonder why/how Warka still has people working for them.

I thought Warka was removed from Guardianship years ago...and CBI allowed Warka to exercise all banking activities in Jan 2016,,,apparently not.