Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Supporter and Investor!

can anyone get info from the bank

Its been years since i have been able to talk to someone from the bank. Do they respond to balance or ever still have records of it..
    I amagine all my stocks are lost as they were never put into my name. all the cash too. well over 10k
    We will be lucky to see .04 by the end of 09.
    UPDATE: We will be lucky to see 1169 by the end of 09.

Supporter and Investor!
    I've been getting password renewals (sometimes after several tries) from Mr. Issa annually. My account has looked accurate, but the stock list comes by special request. I received one about 1 1/2 yrs ago & they had listed both proxy and in my good name. Have not logged on in a while. Last few times I tried I could not get beyond the login instructions..site was down????
    [Still kicking]

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by 40plus View Post
    I've been getting password renewals (sometimes after several tries) from Mr. Issa annually. My account has looked accurate, but the stock list comes by special request. I received one about 1 1/2 yrs ago & they had listed both proxy and in my good name. Have not logged on in a while. Last few times I tried I could not get beyond the login instructions..site was down????
    Glad to hear you got a proxy share update, that's all I have.

I've just about written this "investment" off. As screaming eagle said a few years ago 'Iraq wont change in 50 years'.

If it works out great, but I'm just glad I didn't invest 100k of my money or someone else's.
    MONEY NEVER SLEEP$

Supporter and Investor! calstar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SEABEE CAN-DO View Post
    Its been years since i have been able to talk to someone from the bank. Do they respond to balance or ever still have records of it..
    I amagine all my stocks are lost as they were never put into my name. all the cash too. well over 10k
    SEABEE all stocks from warka were placed in the ISX depository system. You can get a copy once warka comes back online. Guuner Mate.

Supporter and Investor! haggisbasher's Avatar
    If I remember correctly all cash dividends paid are being held with the ISC ????? its been that long, I hope things are developing behind the scenes and the black out with Warka and the CBI.

My account password is due for renewal on the 27th july, do I change it on that day or before anyone one remember.
    Last edited by haggisbasher; 07-14-2017 at 12:05 AM.

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by calstar View Post
    SEABEE all stocks from warka were placed in the ISX depository system. You can get a copy once warka comes back online. Guuner Mate.
    Calstar: Can you explain more what this means? What is the ISX depository system? If Warka doesnt answer is there any other way to get this info? Does this mean that the stocks could somehow be somewhere and we could get our hands on it eventually?

Supporter and Investor!
    Here is a Point Presentation that mentions depository system. I asked (Warka ) a year or so and received an updated stock listing. All I can say is keep trying. Maybe someone else has more current info to share?

iraqfinance2014.com/files/Iraq Stock Exchange.pptx

Slide #9
    Depository index in 2013 center IDC

The Iraq Depository, a division of the ISX opened to participation by the members of the Exchange subject to such terms and conditions as the Director of the Depository shall specify by rule, subject to the approval of the Board of Governors and the Commission.

The Depository aims

Promote the timely, safe and efficient settlement of securities transactions in accordance with the terms of those transactions.

Promote open and non-discriminatory access to clearance and settlement services.

Iraqi Securities Commission in 2008 decided " the IDC a special section inside the market for a while to take the body a decision to turn it into an independent entity , financially and administratively , to be open for the participation of any member in the market , and is managed and operated according to the conditions specified by the IDC manager be subject to the rules of the Board of Governors and the ISC .
    Last edited by James; 07-16-2017 at 02:07 PM. Reason: typo

Supporter and Investor! calstar's Avatar
    James, thanks for posting this information.

Supporter and Investor!
    i got my password reset within 3 days (from two weeks ago) and an answer from the email starting 3044@ with my stocks (minus Warka holdings) I noticed it included shares I dont own , plus they avoided answering my question on certain dividends I never received

apart from that all appears to be ok (expect they wont release my money or shares !!!)

Supporter and Investor!
    It sucks i have over 200,000 USD sent there. Mr Issa ignores me. Completly. One day I will get to the bottom of this investment. For now I will just sit back work hard and learn from my mistakes.
    I'm not giving up till i'm successful. Iraq is an investment that will make us millions however it might take time. Click here to Laugh Click here to get Scared Know any good stocks? PM me the Symbol. Genius STUDY MY LIFE IT WILL MAKE YOUR RICH>>HERE<<