Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: cash dividend

Supporter and Investor!

cash dividend

I requested from Warka an updated stock list this week. In less than 48 hours I had my current list. The first time I requested a list was 12/2/2015 and received my second list today 7/24/2017.

I have all my stocks ( in my good name) I'm dating how long I've been a member now. I do not know if proxy shares have been sent to the ISX holding company. I hope so for everyone who bought stocks that way.
    I like to look at the Rabee website. They seem to have the best updates. http://www.rs.iq/iraq_news/index/isx/
    Rabee list the companies and the splits/dividends under their ISX tab. It seems like it takes the Iraqi companies a few months to actually credit the accounts and do splits. Below are the dates some companies were posted on the Rabee site and if you read further the actual date things will happen

If you are still reading this you have already figured the Iraqi folks don't get in a hurry with much. I just hope when it comes time to sell stocks and transfer $ it will work with out a problem.

Today while comparing my two above mention stock list I found I have received dividends from Ishtar Hotel (HISH) 41,667 and National Tourist (HNTI) 39,956. I just wanted to show you these are real numbers and I'm not trying to boast. I'm sure there are some folks who have way more than than I do invested, and good for you! So all I can say is keep checking web sites for dividends and cash payment etc.

Here is what is around the corner as far as $ and shares. Lets hope everyone gets theirs credited correctly. ( there may be more stock company's list with updates I just listed the stocks that I'm looking at, your results my vary)

Good luck!

Posted on Rabee 7/12/2017
    Bank of Baghdad (BBOB) held its AGM on Jul. 12, 2017.distribute 7% cash dividend (IQD0.07 dividend per share, 10.6% dividend yield).

Posted 7/20/2017 Commercial Bank of Iraq (BCOI) on Aug. 8, 2017 distribute 2.6% cash dividend (IQD0.026 dividend per share). ISX will suspend trading of BCOI starting on Aug. 3, 2017.

Posted 3/16/2017
    United Bank (BUND) announced that it will start distributing 2% dividends from 2014 profit starting on May 25, 2017.

Posted 7/16/2017
    National for Tourist Investment (HNTI) distribute 11% cash dividend (IQD0.11 dividend per share, 1.6% dividend yield). The opening price will be IQD6.68 with +/-10% change.

Posted 7/20/2017
    Baghdad Soft Drinks (IBSD) held its AGM on Jul. 20, 2017 distribute 10% cash dividend (IQD0.10 dividend per share, 4.4% dividend yield).

Posted 4/18/2017
    SMRI 15.0% rights issue and 3.6% bonus issue.

7/2/2017 Mamoura Real Estate Investment (SMRI) calls investors to subscribe to its capital increase through rights issue starting from Jul. 23, 2017. The company will increase capital from IQD19.2bn to IQD22.78bn through 15.0% rights and 3.6% bonus issues.

Baghdad Soft Drinks (IBSD) held its AGM on Jul. 20, 2017 and approved 2016 annual financial results and decided to distribute 10% cash dividend (IQD0.10 dividend per share, 4.4% dividend yield).
    Last edited by James; 07-25-2017 at 04:26 PM.

Supporter and Investor!
    Thanks for the updates...

Supporter and Investor!
    Good to see you got a reply James. I got nothing in response to questions about Warkas news they posted in March and actual interest rate received vs interest rate stated on their website.

I believe the "interest capitalization transactions deposit" you received is the savings account interest Warka gives at end June and December, I got the same in June and don't own stocks. There is a thread that others received the same as well.

Still hoping for Warka to one day open for business again,,,,soon

Supporter and Investor!
    James, that is good news. Please tell who you sent your request to. I've tried to get in touch with Mr. Issa several times in the past year with no success. I would be thrilled just to get an updated stock list. Thanks you.

Supporter and Investor!
    Proxy shares are toast.
    MONEY NEVER SLEEP$

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by What If.... View Post
    Proxy shares are toast.
    I don't think they are toast... all my shares are in proxy and I received this back from Warka not too long ago...

The PDF file contained my current balance , Inventory Date, account number, and the ticker BUND which I assume is the proxy.

Dear Sir,

Please find attached your electronic stock statement as issued by the ISX depository system.

Best regards,

Shareholders Department
    Warka Bank for Investment and Finance

Supporter and Investor! calstar's Avatar
    Same here spacetuna.

Supporter and Investor!
    Can anyone please send me a working address to Warka that will enable me to request my updated, In My Name' stocks? Is Mr. Issa still working for Warka? I don't so. Thank you.
    The POTUS, Barack Hussein Obama, (aka Barry Soetoro) continues to prove that he is now the MOTUS - Marxist of the USA with much more collateral damage yet to come.

Supporter and Investor!
    Hi spacetuna-
    Can you please send me the working Warka address so I can update my portfolio? Thank you.
    Dinar Shore (Carter)
    The POTUS, Barack Hussein Obama, (aka Barry Soetoro) continues to prove that he is now the MOTUS - Marxist of the USA with much more collateral damage yet to come.

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by dinar shore View Post
    Can anyone please send me a working address to Warka that will enable me to request my updated, In My Name' stocks? Is Mr. Issa still working for Warka? I don't so. Thank you.
    my emailI sent to Mr Issa is being returned, fatal error
    Rest In Peace Mary
    I miss you very very much:crying:
    6-9-60 7-19-08