Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Supporter and Investor! haggisbasher's Avatar
    Yea, am going to e-mail it to them 3 time a day till I get a response got one when request shares and online password .it would be great to get my trading platform running again would make a killing on bank shares the now.it is a win win situation.

I would use my 100,000,000 iqd CD I asked for would instead buy up it all in bank stock I could and add to existing shares which are held in ISX depository and returned to my platform .maybe soon.

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by haggisbasher View Post
    Hello Mike this must be encouraging for you getting this news, other that 6 monthly interest on my warka accounts I have had steady contact with Issa Mohamad ,I have asked warka for a 100,000,000 Cash Deposit CD. hopefully with all the Bank reofrms going on over there the now is encourage my Warka Bank frozen Trading Platfoms of their good customers , like you mike I have made contact with the British Iraq Business sectary and told him about portfolios worth millions of dollars frozen and to find out at what the CBI and the GOV to act and what stage it is at ,

the last I head that Warka ant going to trade on the ISX opting to only trade when the Erbil Stock Exchange opens and trade in the North Kurdistan, don't think you can loose in this.
    I intend to continue to build up my portfolio here in the ME and the GGC up when my plateform opens again , am heading out there to the GCC to work for a while and am a hour flight to Bagdad International airport.
    So what will happen to Warka ISX shares, and ones that are held in proxy?

If they switch wouldn't that make Warka ISX shares void?
    MONEY NEVER SLEEP$

Supporter and Investor! haggisbasher's Avatar
    Been asking for CD and sent it to all warka e-mail addresses I have and just got a response form 3044 giving me totals of shares in good name and also shares with warka proxy account, and asked them to be transferred to good name.GOOD NEWS FOR WARKA RESPONSE.
    Last edited by haggisbasher; 10-16-2017 at 03:26 PM.

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by haggisbasher View Post
    Been asking for CD and sent it to all warka e-mail addresses I have and just got a response form 3044 giving me totals of shares in good name and also shares with warka proxy account, and asked them to be transferred to good name.GOOD NEWS FOR WARKA RESPONSE.

Fantastic

Where's the cash ?