Thread: Dividends

Supporter and Investor!

Dividends

Has any one been paid dividends via Al warka brokerage in the last 8 years? If so from what holdings?

Supporter and Investor! investindinar's Avatar

My guest is yes...

Quote Originally Posted by Will-it-happen? View Post
    Has any one been paid dividends via Al warka brokerage in the last 8 years? If so from what holdings?
    I think mine have, but since no one, not Al Warka, ISX, or Al Wasata has notified me what the status is of my request in February of this year to have all of my stock shares moved over to the ISX, I can only be guessing.

I did notice a substantial jump in my cash balance in my savings account sometime in March of this year, but I'm not sure if it was due to dividends being posted to my account, or if they (Al Warka) liquidated all of my stock holdings in spite of my request to transfer everything over to the ISX.

If the jump in balance was due to dividends, it may have been due to dividends that were due to be credited to my account from at least 2011. Why they waited so long to post dividends? I don't know.

Anyhow, nothing will really change in this dog and pony show until a new government is sworn in and they get serious about getting private sector banks back on their feet again.

Hope that helps.

investindinar
    Last edited by investindinar; 09-28-2018 at 03:00 PM.
    What? Me worry?

Supporter and Investor!
    It's just that Baghdad soft drinks are paying 2017 dividends on Oct this, year and I haven't received a penny in years

Supporter and Investor! calstar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Will-it-happen? View Post
    It's just that Baghdad soft drinks are paying 2017 dividends on Oct this, year and I haven't received a penny in years
    Same Here investors.