Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 165

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Supporter and Investor!
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    2,029

    Changes Is COMING!!! 10-25-2017

    Try to research it's coming PROMISED!!!

  2. #2
    Supporter and Investor! PennStateMtnMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Central Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,428
    This has to be the most uninformative post I have ever read on here.

  3. #3
    Supporter and Investor!
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    2,029
    a friend of mine (iraqi) contacted me and he told me that something will happen very soon...

  4. #4
    Supporter and Investor!
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    NY Baby Come and Find me
    Posts
    2,185
    you have been saying this for years now batman... dont your realize its not real news by now?
    I'm not giving up till i'm successful. Iraq is an investment that will make us millions however it might take time. Click here to Laugh Click here to get Scared Know any good stocks? PM me the Symbol. Genius STUDY MY LIFE IT WILL MAKE YOUR RICH>>HERE<<

  5. #5
    Supporter and Investor!
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    681
    Quote Originally Posted by mike032588 View Post
    you have been saying this for years now batman... dont your realize its not real news by now?
    Opinion pieces and articles discussing the Dinar's exchange rate may be increasing as security and stability in Iraq appear attainable. This article is an accurate rehash of the "lop" debate and is apparently wanting to address it again.

    They did try to bring the rate to 1000/1, at which point they were talking about lopping/deleting ('raising') the zeros to go 1-1, thereby reducing the dimensional size of reserves while maintaining their total monetary value. (read: thinner wallet, same buying power)...but things happened. Bush walked, (as did his father before him) O-bla-bla squatted, and so forth.

    Whether the desired lop to 1-1 will be actualized, is what we've been hanging around for a decade to see.

    Like you, I have a half-dozen or more figs in Iraq. I don't know how big they'll grow, but I'm hoping to eventually rejoice in their sweetness.

    In hindsight, I think this whole mess might have been avoided had Saddam not threatened to sell oil in currency other than the dollar. Naughty boy, was he.
    Last edited by 40plus; 11-26-2017 at 06:59 PM.
    [Still kicking]

  6. #6
    Supporter and Investor!
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,001
    Quote Originally Posted by 40plus View Post
    Opinion pieces and articles discussing the Dinar's exchange rate may be increasing as security and stability in Iraq appear attainable. This article is an accurate rehash of the "lop" debate and is apparently wanting to address it again.

    They did try to bring the rate to 1000/1, at which point they were talking about lopping/deleting ('raising') the zeros to go 1-1, thereby reducing the dimensional size of reserves while maintaining their total monetary value. (read: thinner wallet, same buying power)...but things happened. Bush walked, (as did his father before him) O-bla-bla squatted, and so forth.

    Whether the desired lop to 1-1 will be actualized, is what we've been hanging around for a decade to see.

    Like you, I have a half-dozen or more figs in Iraq. I don't know how big they'll grow, but I'm hoping to eventually rejoice in their sweetness.

    In hindsight, I think this whole mess might have been avoided had Saddam not threatened to sell oil in currency other than the dollar. Naughty boy, was he.
    So did chavez...wait he ended up dead too. right you are 40 Plus, people shouldn't be naughty...

    ​$

  7. #7
    Supporter and Investor!
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Dinarville, Utopia
    Posts
    341
    Quote Originally Posted by BatmaninIraq View Post
    a friend of mine (iraqi) contacted me and he told me that something will happen very soon...
    ok BatMan the above statement is what began this thread on 10/26/2017, then we saw a bunch of this a few times.........

    Quote Originally Posted by BatmaninIraq View Post
    We MUST SEE the BIG NEWS on 29-30th of this month (APRIL 2018)
    and now you have this tidbit to offer this week........

    Quote Originally Posted by BatmaninIraq View Post
    my friend says JULY 2018 it's up to you if you believe it or not... 1iqd to 1 usd
    We all would love to see this happen, today, tomorrow or yesterday. But to post weekly and monthly guess's like this degrades your credibility, but if it actually might happen, you, sir or madam, will indeed be receiving the "I told you so" gold plated dinar award on that day.

    I was told this by a friend of mine, believe it or not, and it will happen "soonish". ( sorry James )
    Last edited by crazyfrank; 05-22-2018 at 11:47 AM.
    E Pluribus Unum
    This note is legal tender for all debts, public and private.

  8. #8
    Supporter and Investor!
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    2,029
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyfrank View Post
    ok BatMan the above statement is what began this thread on 10/26/2017, then we saw a bunch of this a few times.........



    and now you have this tidbit to offer this week........



    We all would love to see this happen, today, tomorrow or yesterday. But to post weekly and monthly guess's like this degrades your credibility, but if it actually might happen, you, sir or madam, will indeed be receiving the "I told you so" gold plated dinar award on that day.

    I was told this by a friend of mine, believe it or not, and it will happen "soonish". ( sorry James )
    That's why I didn't post much here, because I don't want anybody to get mad at me once it's not happen

  9. #9
    Supporter and Investor!
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    531
    Quote Originally Posted by BatmaninIraq View Post
    a friend of mine (iraqi) contacted me and he told me that something will happen very soon...

    Sure thing

  10. #10
    Supporter and Investor!
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    here
    Posts
    1,358
    what exactly did he say ?Was he being general or specific ?Was he talking about the currency , the stock exchange , the economy ?Or maybe he was talking about football ??

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered byvBSocial.com and Block Facebook