Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: Here we go!!

Supporter and Investor!

Pop quiz on Global Financial markets?

August 01, 2018

The Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Ali Mohsen Ismail, accompanied by a number of general managers in this bank a field visit to private banks for two days and comes this visit within the series of visits by the Governor to find out the obstacles facing the work of banks and work to remove them in addition to the work of the sector Banking and banking and its application to banking laws.

Open your tests to page 1...BEGIN!

​$

Supporter and Investor!
    I always hated "fill in the blank" pop quiz's, and I did not bring a # 2 pencil to school today ( my dog named Dinar ate it )
    E Pluribus Unum
    This note is legal tender for all debts, public and private.

Supporter and Investor!
    I woulda LOVED to see a pic of them visiting Warka Bank....wasn't Warka Bank the #1 private bank in Iraq before the CBI put them in Guardianship?

Supporter and Investor!
    ok now I must say this Investors forum board has many, many IQD revaluation predictions over the years, I had such a hallucination myself a few weeks back, and have recovered nicely now. I do see a few continue to make predictions still, which is fine, as anyone's guess is as good as mine here. Overall its been quiet these last few months, I would even use the word "sedate" to describe the demeanor of it all here in the rumor board area (aside from Batman).

However I must say there are peeps on another forum board who hold this "GURU" title, that are today claiming this thing has popped??????? They have claims of multiple reports that say they are right now seeing a 1:1 revaluation has begun to occur like today ??

and yet I see nothing cross over to here, even from The Batman?

anyone care to comment on any of this?
    E Pluribus Unum

Supporter and Investor!

2 cents

I have my #2 pencil, but it doesn't do anything when I click copy, so I'll wing it.

The most recent event that's close to what we're watching (hoping for) was the introduction of the Euro.
    The Bank for International Settlements (the bank for all Central Banks) and other institutions were involved in the complex task of taking into account the GDPs , current exchange rates etc. of the nations involved, and calculating a value. The Maastricht Treaty, which formed the EU was then signed, and later the Euro was launched.

For our purposes, the Strategic Framework Agreement (between the U.S. and Iraq) seems to be the closest thing to such a treaty, and Section V, item 4 covers integration of Iraq into the global financial system, we're on the hook for that.

The CBI has listed the currency basket they're using to model the value of the IQD initially, so we have that part of the calculation. (think it's the first post in this thread) I then went to Khaleej Times, currency section, and the first 5 currencies listed, are the ones the CBI cited as being in their calculation basket. So I've just followed things that have happened so far with this thread, and it looks good to me.

Outside of the post WWII reset of major currencies, I don't use any other references for historical guidance. What we do know for sure, is that the U.S. Dollar IS the world's reserve currency, and as such, will carry a heavy weighting in calculation of the initial IQD market value, as it does in every other major persian gulf exporter. (excluding Iran, under decades of heavy sanctions by the international community)

I'm not sure what University lists Guru as a degree program, actually, I haven't searched for that, but it must be out there somewhere. I just know I don't have one!

just my 2 cents

$

Last edited by dollarsign; 08-04-2018 at 05:09 PM.

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyfrank View Post
    However I must say there are peeps on another forum board who hold this "GURU" title, that are today claiming this thing has popped??????? They have claims of multiple reports that say they are right now seeing a 1:1 revaluation has begun to occur like today ??
    That "GURU" site has said that "it has popped" almost every day for several years and the "multiple reports" are probably from multiple other gurus who quote each other as "sources".

Supporter and Investor!
    So you're saying there's Fake Guruus?

Supporter and Investor!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by oldskiier View Post
    Is this the Big oil Law We always were waiting for >>??

Ten years ago 😂, this ainít happening been following hype now for years, I hold still but I doubt it will ever kick off now.

my new hobby is Tronix on the crypto market, who knows in ten years I could be a retired crypto millionaire.

Supporter and Investor!
    Pump news, complete rubbish and I’ve been watching this for over 10 years, this ain’t happening, it’s been hyped by the same people year after year.

Supporter and Investor!

"and now for something completely different" as Monty Python might say..........

As on this forum format there is the opportunity for debate, and point/counter point type discussion, but there exists other type "guru" forums of mindless endless rambling statements with no end.

However now I see the head honcho has weighted in there with a post finally applying some opposition to the jibber jabber with a clarification to spank the Gurus into submission hee hee.......

Quote Originally Posted by Intel Mnt Goat
    I can assure everyone reading this newsletter today that the Iraqi dinar is NOT trading globally...Relax...We are NOT where we need to be and the dinar is not yet trading on FOREX or any other global currency platform.
    E Pluribus Unum