Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Here we go!!

Supporter and Investor!
    Hoping you are right, seems interesting. why the signal,You would think they'ed keep it hush , hush
    Last edited by ETA; 11-16-2017 at 02:21 AM.

Supporter and Investor!
    absolutely they would. The introduction of some sort of currency controls, (a limit of the amount that one could exchange per month) would mitigate the shock. Even more interesting, is the chart showing the last time the 5 currencies to be used in the proposed basket "converged" , was when the current Iraq war began.

​$

Supporter and Investor!
    im so damn confused... what the hell is going on... i cant read arabic... and the pdf is not translatable.. can someone translate PLEASEE --- (Im about to dig into it)
    I'm not giving up till i'm successful. Iraq is an investment that will make us millions however it might take time. Click here to Laugh Click here to get Scared Know any good stocks? PM me the Symbol. Genius STUDY MY LIFE IT WILL MAKE YOUR RICH>>HERE<<

Supporter and Investor!
    https://cbi.iq/static/uploads/up/fil...2352944489.pdf

This is from page 11 of the 20 pg. pdf from the CBI site. It happens to show the LAST time the basket of currencies the IMF said were being modeled to average out the potential value of the IQD converged. Those 5 currencies as shown by the grapf in the pdf. (convergence) coincides with the start of the present Iraq war.
    Now on Nov. 27th (actually done on the 15th) we get this...
    https://cbi.iq/news/view/509

Again, scroll down until you start to see English, it's a great read.

​$
    Last edited by dollarsign; 12-02-2017 at 02:05 PM.

Supporter and Investor!
    Thank you! Been waiting a long time. Even divided by 5 makes me happy!

Quote Originally Posted by dollarsign View Post
    Hi exso. Because the final rate will be an average of the currency basket listed by the CBI model, that is why we must divide by the number of currencies that will be used. x % of a U.S. dollar, x % of the British pound, x % of the Swiss Franc, X % of the Euro, and X % of the Yen when added, is projected to be the opening value of one IQD. So the average of the percentage those currencies, (there are 5) will be the opening rate, according to the CBI.

$

Supporter and Investor!
    absolutely they would. The introduction of some sort of currency controls, (a limit of the amount that one could exchange per month) would mitigate the shock. Even more interesting, is the chart showing the last time the 5 currencies to be used in the proposed basket "converged" , was when the current Iraq war began.

​$
    I have always had great respect for you and the data in your threads that you bring forward to this site. We all know at some point this currency must enter the free market place and be drirven by supply and demand.the most sensable thing to do would be to loop and make no one rich.there were no euros in circulation when the price was set at 85. ? in your opinion what is it that makes you feel this could be set at a rate without a loop that makes a lot of people wealth, feel free to message me privately ,or on site .thank you in advance to your response . ETA

Supporter and Investor!

My thoughts...

No problem ETA, and thanks. One reason I feel people will make money is because of the FACTA data on the CBI site mid November. This gives the IRS information on Foreign Accounts, to include individuals (the FA in FACTA). The IRS would not collect such information if there were not going to be revenue streams to tax. The second reason, is something referred to as capital controls. If implemented, a lop is not needed. If the IFM agrees with the initial rate proposed by the CBI, (no, the CBI can't unilaterally initiate a rate. that right was given up the second they accessed SDRs, or Special Drawing Rights from the IMF) and there is a monthly limit imposed on the amount of dinars that could be exchanged for dollars, say for two years, that would put a max limit on what one could make from this. I.E. individuals limited to 500.000 IQD a month (just to keep the math simple, the Euro started at 85 cents to the dollar), over that hypothetical two year limit, the max anyone could make would be $12 mil. It wouldn't matter if one had 30 million IQDs, what they could actually realize would be limited by such a capital control, even if the IQD free floated over that 2 year period, there would still be a limit to protect the CBIs exposure. Additionally cash is listed as a liability on the balance sheet of the CBI just as it is here, or anywhere else that adheres to international banking standards.
    What is exciting about FACTA being implemented, is if one reads through it, the IRS will be fully notified of account activity. The IRS has no need to keep track if they can't obtain revenue from a transaction. Finally, the exact 5 currencies to be used in the currency basket appearing on the CBI site, later accompanied by a graph clearly showing their values last converged exactly at the start of this current Iraq war has got to jump out at folks.
    Just as one can get an equity loan (a liability) against the appreciation value in their home, a nation can do so against not only the current value, but future value of a commodity, in this case oil. If there is a 100 plus year reserve, the price of a barrel will be considerably more 60 years from now, and therefore enough to cover any initial hit from entering the global foreign exchange market. Hope this helps ETA, and thanks again. (can't wait to see how long it will take for this to show up on another site and presented as their research )

$
    Last edited by dollarsign; 12-03-2017 at 05:52 PM.

Supporter and Investor!
    https://cbi.iq/static/uploads/up/fil...8252165596.pdf

Why would something labeled"Strictly Private and Confidential" be on the CBI website. By the way PWC stands for Price Waterhouse Coopers. The final accounting for the CBI is signed off by E&Y, or Earnst and Young, all U.S. entities. Still think this is an accident?

​$

Supporter and Investor!
    https://cbi.iq/static/uploads/up/fil...2352944489.pdf

This is from page 11 of the 20 pg. pdf from the CBI site. It happens to show the LAST time the basket of currencies the IMF said were being modeled to average out the potential value of the IQD converged. Those 5 currencies as shown by the grapf in the pdf. (convergence) coincides with the start of the present Iraq war.
    Now on Nov. 27th (actually done on the 15th) we get this...
    https://cbi.iq/news/view/509

Again, scroll down until you start to see English, it's a great read.

​$
    The graph kind of says a rate can anyone figure out a rate based on the basket

Supporter and Investor!
    HELPP is this something we should be taking seriously?!!? I cant believe its on the CBI's Site... this is some exciting stuff.. can someone better explain what is happening lol
    I'm not giving up till i'm successful. Iraq is an investment that will make us millions however it might take time. Click here to Laugh Click here to get Scared Know any good stocks? PM me the Symbol. Genius STUDY MY LIFE IT WILL MAKE YOUR RICH>>HERE<<