Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Here we go!!

Supporter and Investor!
    I wish I could, but I'm in the same boat with you on this one.

​$

Supporter and Investor!
    After a lop it will be worth close to 1:1?

Their M2 is still 88+ trillion.

3 zero lop with an ISX correction of 2 zeros.

So 1k will be 10k shares worth 0.1, so 1k will turn into 100k over 30yrs(?)

JMO

Its funny some big time investor can't read some simple charts and tables
    Last edited by What If....; 12-09-2017 at 04:08 PM.
    MONEY NEVER SLEEP$

Supporter and Investor!
    actually, its up to the IMF, and no single person or country.

$

Supporter and Investor!
    Looks to be mirroring the SDR.

Most CB's have SDR.............look it up!

http://www.imf.org/en/About/Factshee...wing-Right-SDR

The respective weights of the US dollar, euro, Chinese renminbi, Japanese yen, and British pound sterling are 41.73 percent, 30.93 percent, 10.92 percent, 8.33 percent, and 8.09 percent.These weights were used to determine the amounts of each of the five currencies included in the new SDR valuation basket that took effect on October 1, 2016. These currency amounts will remain fixed over the five-year SDR valuation period (see daily SDR valuation). Since currency amounts are fixed, the relative weight of currencies in the SDR basket can change during a valuation period, with weights rising (falling) for the currencies that appreciate (depreciate) relative to other currencies over time.
    The next review is currently scheduled to take place by September 30, 2021, unless an earlier review is warranted by developments in the interim.

Sorry to be a killjoy!

They are just using a basket of currencies to measure the value instead of one currency.

EB
    A day without laughter is a day wasted: Charlie Chaplin. :cheeky-smiley-025: :yelrotflmao:

NO RV TODAY! MAYBE TOMMOROW! :shhh:

Supporter and Investor!

No joy killed

That's the point. Banks that access SDRs from the IMF can't unilaterally decide to change the rate in a major way without IMF approval, or they lose access to that facility. Unlike you, I did look it up. The French had to learn that back in the day, and long ago I posted the exact batch of press releases that went out in 1947, when about 16 countries made major changes to the value of their currencies over a 4 day span.(also a post war period, I know you're to slow to catch that) Each one states clearly "The Central Bank requests, and THE FUND CONCURS". Without IMF buy in, it didn't happen. France at another time unilaterally made such a change, and lost access to the SDR facility for a period of time. Good try, but you should know by now, I do my research... The press releases are in my initial thread, look it up.

​$
    Most any banks that access
    Quote Originally Posted by English Bob View Post
    Looks to be mirroring the SDR.

http://www.imf.org/en/About/Factshee...wing-Right-SDR

The respective weights of the US dollar, euro, Chinese renminbi, Japanese yen, and British pound sterling are 41.73 percent, 30.93 percent, 10.92 percent, 8.33 percent, and 8.09 percent.These weights were used to determine the amounts of each of the five currencies included in the new SDR valuation basket that took effect on October 1, 2016. These currency amounts will remain fixed over the five-year SDR valuation period (see daily SDR valuation). Since currency amounts are fixed, the relative weight of currencies in the SDR basket can change during a valuation period, with weights rising (falling) for the currencies that appreciate (depreciate) relative to other currencies over time.
    The next review is currently scheduled to take place by September 30, 2021, unless an earlier review is warranted by developments in the interim.

Sorry to be a killjoy!

They are just using a basket of currencies to measure the value instead of one currency.

EB
    Last edited by dollarsign; 12-12-2017 at 02:12 PM.

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by dollarsign View Post
    That's the point. Banks that access SDRs from the IMF can't unilaterally decide to change the rate in a major way without IMF approval, or they lose access to that facility. Unlike you, I did look it up. The French had to learn that back in the day, and long ago I posted the exact batch of press releases that went out in 1947, when about 16 countries made major changes to the value of their currencies over a 4 day span.(also a post war period, I know you're to slow to catch that) Each one states clearly "The Central Bank requests, and THE FUND CONCURS". Without IMF buy in, it didn't happen. France at another time unilaterally made such a change, and lost access to the SDR facility for a period of time. Good try, but you should know by now, I do my research... The press releases are in my initial thread, look it up.

​$
    Most any banks that access

Not slow to catch, They are just measuring the value of the Iraq Dinar against the the currencies as specified, nothing new.

So no Here we go!!

EB
    A day without laughter is a day wasted: Charlie Chaplin. :cheeky-smiley-025: :yelrotflmao:

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by dollarsign View Post
    actually, its up to the IMF, and no single person or country.

$

Wrong again it's a collection of person's and countries Not the IMF per say!

http://www.imf.org/en/About/Factshee...akes-Decisions

https://www.imf.org/external/np/sec/memdir/eds.aspx

https://www.imf.org/external/np/sec/memdir/members.aspx

EB

Supporter and Investor!
    you must really be lonely Bob...I can see why.

​$

Supporter and Investor!

How about a haircut?

Perhaps time was needed for not-so-secret combinations to position the 9 trillion USD "lost" from the FED...possibly first buried in those foreign currency reserves sent to all the Central Banks by Bush and then fast forwarded..like, on steroids to friendly players by O-bla-bla?

Now that it's all been laundered into clean, crisp new dinar, the swamp rats can bring this latest and probably largest ever single heist to a conclusion and make Earth-changing, astronomical profits.

9 Trillion USD buys ?X? dinar...multiplied by an RV (not lop) and the big boys can finally let the Dollar, the USA and 90% of her people crash and burn. While the carnage ensues, they will be free and clear of it, sitting poolside in some Dubai high-rise owning the world's most stable new currency (ALL of it) from money they stole from us 'fair & square' because we didn't stop them.

As the dust settles, they can come back to clean up the mess in America (costing chump change), convert the survivors into obedient (read unarmed) slaves or soilant green and start the whole game over again.

....I think it's time for my medication..ahhhhhh, nice..zzzzzzz
    Last edited by 40plus; 12-13-2017 at 04:46 AM.
    [Still kicking]

Supporter and Investor!
    https://cbi.iq/news/view/528

His Excellency the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Ali Mohsen Ismail, preside a financial and banking delegation to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia upon the invitation of the Saudi Arabian Monetary Authority.
    The delegation will discuss the prospects of cooperation between the two countries, especially regarding the development of banking relations between Riyadh and Baghdad and the creation of investment opportunities between the two countries.

the pace quickens

$