Supporter and Investor!

Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't confirm this as the CBI is closed today, so this should probably go right to the rumor area until confirmed. Maybe someone here can help me prove or disprove this one:

Iraqi dinar exchange rate for the day
    Dollar: 0.9 Euro: 0.6 Pounds: 0.5 LBP: 1292.7 KD: 0.2 SR: 3.2 AED: 3.2 JD: 0.6

http://www.almadapaper.net/ar/
    :time:The "seed" of Democracy has been planted, we'll see how well it grows in the sand.:movie:

Supporter and Investor!
    Mr. Spock tells me it's probably some sort of typo. Not logical for these rates to be true.

Great find though!
    Keep up the good work.

Supporter and Investor!
    good job JIM
    :sun: BuMBLeB33

OIL = OPERATION: IRAQ LIBERATION

"PEACE IN THE MIDDLE-EAST"

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Kirk View Post
    Mr. Spock tells me it's probably some sort of typo. Not logical for these rates to be true.

Great find though!
    Keep up the good work.

I'm afraid I can only see Arabic on that link. Can't find a way to make it read in English! Can anyone assist? thanks
    "If a man is not a liberal at eighteen, he has no heart. If he is not a conservative by the time he is thirty, he has no mind" - Winston Churchill

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by joanc1963 View Post
    I'm afraid I can only see Arabic on that link. Can't find a way to make it read in English! Can anyone assist? thanks
    The link in question only brought me to the main page. With java pages the article is gone now. Just getting the main page doesn't mean the article will be there.

I used Google Translate to translate the page, it identified the page a Maltese page??? For what it's worth.

Here's the translated link: http://translate.google.com/translat...er.net%2Far%2F

Here's the main article -
    Sadrists: interrogation techniques in Iraq primitive Tstkh ..
     Baghdad / Iyad al-Tamimi, a supporter Tayeb said a senior ally of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki on Tuesday that only 20 percent of prison inmates are accused of terrorism, stressing that the rest involved an ordinary criminal charges, at the time confirmed the decision of the Legal Committee in parliam
    "Neither give cherries to a pig nor advice to a fool"