Thread: Commerz bank

Default Commerz bank

Has any one got the full Commerz bank details on how to wire funds to Germany via Commerz (including full address and all numbers required)

This might help

Below are Warka Bank for Investment and Finance account details at Commerzbank in which you direct your USD bank wire transfer to fund your account at our bank noting that it is important to also include your Warka USD savings account number and full name when sending your funds to our bank.

Warka Bank for Investment and Finance USD Account Number at Commerzbank : 400875402000
    Account Name at Commerzbank: Warka Bank for Investment & Finance
    Corresponding Bank Name: Commerzbank AG Frankfurt Germany
    BIC - Swift Address: COBADEFFXXX

Upon sending your funds please notify our customer accounts department c.accounts@warka-bank-iq.com <mailto:c.accounts@warka-bank-iq.com> to send you a confirmation once your funds have been received and credited to your account noting that it takes 4-5 business days to receive an international payment where Friday and Saturday is a weekend in Iraq.

The USD funds transferred will be exchanged to IQD and further credited to your account noting that the minimum balance will be maintained in your USD account $150.

Can we still wire money to Warka thru CITI Bank?

The above information for wire transfer to Warka was given to me recently. Wiring money is wiring funds via bank wire transfer. Check with c.services@warka-bank-iq.com (had no response dealing w/that department); check with c.accounts@warka-bank-iq.com. Maybe you'll have better service. Since Mr. I has bigger and better things to do, it's hard to get good service from Warka departments.

Quote Originally Posted by BettingOn Iraq View Post
    Can we still wire money to Warka thru CITI Bank?
    Yes BOI, still works fine. I do it online now, no need to visit the bank :)

I can no longer wire through Citi bank. Warka directed me to commerzbank. They gave me all the details as posted above but the lady I spoke with on the phone says i need an IBAN number. Can someone who has done this please tell me if they know where I can find this info. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by MarioKartWii View Post
    I can no longer wire through Citi bank.
    What did Citi bank say?

Quote Originally Posted by Kickabuck View Post
    What did Citi bank say?

Citi sent the wire and it was rejected stating: Beneficiary account closed. I asked Warka why and they simply directed me to commerzbank. I have sent numerous wires from citi never any problem. I belive it has something to do with me wiring money back from Warka for the first time ever in February because i needed some extra cash. I went dormat for about 2 months of not wiring money over to Warka. Now for some reason I can't do it through Citi anymore. Now my bank is asking me for commerbanks IBAN number. It is the only piece of information I am missing to send my wire. I feel like warka likes to screw you over if they feel they are losing your business.