Thread: Barzani: We will not annul contract Exxon Mobil to drill for oil in Kurdistan

Default Barzani: We will not annul contract Exxon Mobil to drill for oil in Kurdistan

10:29 -2011-12-01-Number of visitors: 167

Barzani: We will not annul contract Exxon Mobil to drill for oil in Kurdistan

Said Kurdistan Region President Masoud Barzani, the Kurdistan Regional Government will not disintegration of its contract with Exxon Mobil to explore six new oil fields.

The Barzani, Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki had prior knowledge of the details of the contract did not express an objection at the time, as quoted by the Reuters news agency.

Barzani said that the contract to explore oil fields will benefit the whole of Iraq, and said that the oil policy of the government's failure.

The Iraqi government has announced its refusal to contract for exploration between the Kurdistan Regional Government and Exxon Mobil, and on several occasions threatened to impose sanctions on the oil giant and the suspension of contracts.

Source: Radio Sawa
    "we aspire in the near future to the return of Iraqi dinar to what it was in the seventies and the beginning eighties against the dollar" - Dr. Shabibi

I just did my job...You either get them out alive or you die trying. If you don’t die trying, you didn’t try hard enough." - Marine Sergeant Dakota Meyer, Medal of Honor recipient

This is soooooooooo RIDICULOUS -- if the "deal" benefits ALL -- then what is the problem? Again CORRUPTION rules in Iraq -- what's yours is mine -- and what's mine is mine -- IMPASSE never ending -- lol !!!!
    "Let Me Issue and Control A Nation's Currency -- And I Care Not Who Makes Its Laws" -- N. Rothschild
    - http://www.analysis-news.com/allfold...standing-V.htm - Read both links
    - http://www.analysis-news.com/allfold...tanding-VI.htm