Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Supporter and Investor!
    Iím on my honeymoon until Saturday out of the Country so Iíll have 6 days to get this done Lol. Theyíve already took 60k from me I didnít think it was possible for them to screw me over even more. I have my old passport from ten years ago that was stamped by the embassy so if they wonít take that Iím SOL.

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by spacetuna View Post
    i’m on my honeymoon...
    congratulations!

Supporter and Investor! calstar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by spacetuna View Post
    I’m on my honeymoon until Saturday out of the Country so I’ll have 6 days to get this done Lol. They’ve already took 60k from me I didn’t think it was possible for them to screw me over even more. I have my old passport from ten years ago that was stamped by the embassy so if they won’t take that I’m SOL.

Congrats they will accept the old one. Just sent them the new one.

Supporter and Investor!
    Been in this since '04, in Warka since '06. I choose to believe Warka is very busily working to meet all requirements for recapitalization and we will eventually get our money. Dreaming?
    [Still kicking]

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by 40plus View Post
    Been in this since '04, in Warka since '06. I choose to believe Warka is very busily working to meet all requirements for recapitalization and we will eventually get our money. Dreaming?
    Warkaa brokerage is still listed on the ISX website which means they should still be under good standing. So they only thing that makes sense is that they are trying to stay that way. They're separate from the bank right?
    MONEY NEVER SLEEP$

Supporter and Investor!
    I have/had an account with them from years ago. They tried to get Warka to give them my shares but Warka refused. Maybe I should try again.

Supporter and Investor! Mo Dinar's Avatar
    I just resent all my documents that were approved years ago, as I already have an ISX trading #... Let's see what happens!

Supporter and Investor! haggisbasher's Avatar
    I also resent original documents to Warka,asked for confirmation that they are in order,not reaily expecting answer to be sent to me.

Supporter and Investor!
    HB, did you send them to the 3044 email address? You may get an answer from them if you did as it concerns proxy stocks. Now if you had emailed Mr I about any services such as wire transfers or CD's you wouldn't hear a word back. I know as I have asked for and about these services and received nada about my questions.

Quote Originally Posted by haggisbasher View Post
    I also resent original documents to Warka,asked for confirmation that they are in order,not reaily expecting answer to be sent to me.
    Last edited by Brazileiro; 02-05-2018 at 01:44 PM.

Supporter and Investor! haggisbasher's Avatar
    Yes Brazileiro, sent the to both Issa and 3044 email address,dont know if i have any shares in proxy but if i have i want, after all Warkas admin.has not been much good, keep you informed.