Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
    Supporter and Investor!
    So, I emailed Warka my old certified passport from ten years ago. Now it sounds like I need to send the original to some office in Baghdad? It's confusing if they are asking for the original document or if they just want us to mail a copy of it? They mention clear colored copy on one line and say original on another. What has everyone else done?

Dear Sirs,

Thank you for sending us a copy of your passport. We have submitted a copy of your passport to the Iraqi Stock Exchange where they have requested a clear colored copy certified by the Iraqi Embassy or Consulate in your country bearing the Embassy and Consulate seal.

Please send us a certified copy by email 3044@warka-bank-iq.com sending their original to the following mailing address:

Iraq – Baghdad – Arasat Alhindia – Sector 929 – St. 30 Building Warka HQ

Please send us your certified documents within two weeks from receiving this notice where we appreciate your fine cooperation and support.

Best regards,

Warka Brokerage Office

Supporter and Investor!
    Call the AACC . They can tell you what you will need.
    http://www.arabchamber.com/

About AACC:
    1300 Pennsylvania Avenue NorthWest Suite 700
    Washington, District of Columbia - 20004
    Telephone: (202) 347-5800
    Toll Free Tel: 1 888-939-ARAB

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by spacetuna View Post
    So, I emailed Warka my old certified passport from ten years ago. Now it sounds like I need to send the original to some office in Baghdad? It's confusing if they are asking for the original document or if they just want us to mail a copy of it? They mention clear colored copy on one line and say original on another. What has everyone else done?

Dear Sirs,

Thank you for sending us a copy of your passport. We have submitted a copy of your passport to the Iraqi Stock Exchange where they have requested a clear colored copy certified by the Iraqi Embassy or Consulate in your country bearing the Embassy and Consulate seal.

Please send us a certified copy by email 3044@warka-bank-iq.com sending their original to the following mailing address:

Iraq – Baghdad – Arasat Alhindia – Sector 929 – St. 30 Building Warka HQ

Please send us your certified documents within two weeks from receiving this notice where we appreciate your fine cooperation and support.

Best regards,

Warka Brokerage Office
    Same email I got after sending just a copy of my passport. I think they need you to send the certified copy to Iraq. It also sounds like there isn't really a concrete time frame. They just want them soon. I got the same thing a week a go.

I hope they aren't stricked. I called aacc and they said I'd get it after I really need it...fuk
    MONEY NEVER SLEEP$

Supporter and Investor!
    I'm thinking this is a standard time frame when opening an ISX account. See below.

If everyone who is trying to complete this task will email Warka and say something like... The AACC is now having a back log due to the overwhelming number of investors trying to have documents certified. Include the AACC email address, telephone number (doubt Warka will call them) Tell them all documents are in Washington awaiting verification. This might buy you all a few extra days.

This is from the Rabee Securities website (another ISX broker). This info is located under their Laws and Instructions tab. ab.

http://www.rs.iq/uploads/laws_instru..._Investors.pdf

Non-Iraqi investor personality should be checked by the broker.
    The following documents should be required by electronic mail followed, within 15 days time,
    by copies certified at the Iraqi Embassy in the investor’s country or at any other approved
    government authority:

a.ID.
    b.Valid passport.
    c.Incorporation contract and registration license certified by the issuer and the Iraqi Embassy or the relevant Iraqi authority, for legal entities.
    d.and temporary address (if any), e-mail address, phone number.
    e.Three samples of signature.

P.S. as soon as you DO receive your papers, scan them and email to 3044....Warka so they see you have completed them, then you can mail them. If you have a few folks close by save on postage and mail a few of yours at once.

Supporter and Investor!
    Hi

Has anyone completed this process from the UK?
    I'm looking to make a trip to the embassy in London next week and was looking for pointers.

Many thanks

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    I'm thinking this is a standard time frame when opening an ISX account. See below.

If everyone who is trying to complete this task will email Warka and say something like... The AACC is now having a back log due to the overwhelming number of investors trying to have documents certified. Include the AACC email address, telephone number (doubt Warka will call them) Tell them all documents are in Washington awaiting verification. This might buy you all a few extra days.

This is from the Rabee Securities website (another ISX broker). This info is located under their Laws and Instructions tab. ab.

http://www.rs.iq/uploads/laws_instru..._Investors.pdf

Non-Iraqi investor personality should be checked by the broker.
    The following documents should be required by electronic mail followed, within 15 days time,
    by copies certified at the Iraqi Embassy in the investor’s country or at any other approved
    government authority:

a.ID.
    b.Valid passport.
    c.Incorporation contract and registration license certified by the issuer and the Iraqi Embassy or the relevant Iraqi authority, for legal entities.
    d.and temporary address (if any), e-mail address, phone number.
    e.Three samples of signature.

P.S. as soon as you DO receive your papers, scan them and email to 3044....Warka so they see you have completed them, then you can mail them. If you have a few folks close by save on postage and mail a few of yours at once.
    I wonder what they will say if I send it 1-2 days late. I mean, I don't see how they could sell all of the shares in that short of a time, or how they could sell ones that are delisted (warka) or other stocks that aren't trading.

I sent an email telling them what was going on and they read it, but no response back.
    MONEY NEVER SLEEP$

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrispgy View Post
    Hi

Has anyone completed this process from the UK?
    I'm looking to make a trip to the embassy in London next week and was looking for pointers.

Many thanks

yes

I got my passport noterised by my laywer
    legalised by the home office in London

then i posted the docs to Iraq via DHL

Supporter and Investor!
    I tried to DHL the certified docs to Warka Brokerage address Iraq – Baghdad – Arasat Alhindia – Sector 929 – St. 30 Building Warka HQ but DHL wants their Post Code and Telephone number. Does anyone have their full address and telephone number ?

Many thanks

Supporter and Investor!
    What the hell.. I'm just reading this now... What do I have to do??
    I'm not giving up till i'm successful. Iraq is an investment that will make us millions however it might take time. Click here to Laugh Click here to get Scared Know any good stocks? PM me the Symbol. Genius STUDY MY LIFE IT WILL MAKE YOUR RICH>>HERE<<

Supporter and Investor!
    My passport is expired wTF do I do here... I'm panicking I have a huge portfolio
    I'm not giving up till i'm successful. Iraq is an investment that will make us millions however it might take time. Click here to Laugh Click here to get Scared Know any good stocks? PM me the Symbol. Genius STUDY MY LIFE IT WILL MAKE YOUR RICH>>HERE<<