Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: News from Warka for Proxy stock holders

Supporter and Investor!
    the fifteen days are up

are news ??

Supporter and Investor! haggisbasher's Avatar
    Hey Mike i sent a copy of the original noterized document & a jpeg of my out of date passport i used when i sent the documents way back, it was all i could do, am stuck with limited internet here in the ME.

Supporter and Investor!
    im about to just give up on this investment honestly.....
    I'm not giving up till i'm successful. Iraq is an investment that will make us millions however it might take time. Click here to Laugh Click here to get Scared Know any good stocks? PM me the Symbol. Genius STUDY MY LIFE IT WILL MAKE YOUR RICH>>HERE<<

Supporter and Investor!
    me too, this is no way to do business

Supporter and Investor!
    Wonder if we'll get free discount vouchers like my bank offers me here

Supporter and Investor! Mo Dinar's Avatar
    Mike,

I presume you already have an ISX Trading #, so just send them a signed request to transfer things in accordance with the new 2018 procedure and include your ISX Trading #.

Supporter and Investor!
    where do i get my ISX trading number ... my shares are held in Warkas proxy!?!?
    I'm not giving up till i'm successful. Iraq is an investment that will make us millions however it might take time. Click here to Laugh Click here to get Scared Know any good stocks? PM me the Symbol. Genius STUDY MY LIFE IT WILL MAKE YOUR RICH>>HERE<<

Supporter and Investor!
    Oh well, once Warka opens for business, hopefully share prices will still be attainable. Such are the ways of the world speculative investor.

Been a crazy ride.
    Last edited by 40plus; 02-12-2018 at 12:59 AM.
    [Still kicking]

Supporter and Investor! Mo Dinar's Avatar
    Mike,

I was under the impression you had done all the paperwork back in 2010-2011 when everyone was getting their documents stamped and sending them to get registered with the ISX. I did this; but never asked to get "certificates" transferred to me here in the US. Maybe I should; but once you get the certs, you cannot trade the stocks without shipping back to a broker on the ISX.

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by mike032588 View Post
    where do i get my ISX trading number ... my shares are held in Warkas proxy!?!?
    You get one when you send your stuff to the ISX.

Your best bet is to send a copy of your passport to Warka and overnight a notorized copy to and back to AACC. I think the time is up but you might be able to do that and get it back in time to email to Warka. If they give you two weeks from when they get your passport email.

I'm kinda in your same boat, except I'm waiting to get mine back from AACC, and hope Warka still takes it when I get it this week.

They better give me my F%$kin money back fast if they don't give me my stocks. Would still like to get back in it, and not sending anymore coin to Irak.
    MONEY NEVER SLEEP$