Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast
    Supporter and Investor!
    Has anyone had their proxy shares sold and/or heard from Warka?
    MONEY NEVER SLEEP$

Supporter and Investor!
    today is day 15 if Warka meant working days...

keep an eye on your account balance if you don't hear anything. I doubt Warka will email and tell a person they were too late. They didn't say anything when they had an audit and took cash from accounts in 2016. Nor do they answer questions about whether or not they are providing services that the CBI approved them for.
    Last edited by Brazileiro; 02-13-2018 at 08:59 AM.

Supporter and Investor!
    So annoyed here i have yet to take action. I spoke the the other broker mr. kamal but he needs isx number,... i have no idea whats goin on and im ver fustrated i have a pretty big porfolio... 2 accounts... no idea how warka can sell if they are not listed as a open broker... makes no sense here...
    I'm not giving up till i'm successful. Iraq is an investment that will make us millions however it might take time. Click here to Laugh Click here to get Scared Know any good stocks? PM me the Symbol. Genius STUDY MY LIFE IT WILL MAKE YOUR RICH>>HERE<<

Supporter and Investor! thebest's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mike032588 View Post
    So annoyed here i have yet to take action. I spoke the the other broker mr. kamal but he needs isx number,... i have no idea whats goin on and im ver fustrated i have a pretty big porfolio... 2 accounts... no idea how warka can sell if they are not listed as a open broker... makes no sense here...
    Warka porfolio 12-22-2015Z.jpg

If you had ask WARKA to sent your porfolio. I think this is the ISX number in red youre looking for.
    Al-Warka Bank Mr. Saad al-Bunnia We are giving you a chance to make good profits because once the country has returned to normal and foreigners can buy shares, believe me, nobody will be able to grab a handful of shares.
    THEBEST Remember if CG acted like vultures. No matter that appear to try to help us. They’re vultures.

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by thebest View Post
    Warka porfolio 12-22-2015Z.jpg

If you had ask WARKA to sent your porfolio. I think this is the ISX number in red youre looking for.
    I looked at my account as well.

The 620 Member number is the same on my pages ( could be identifying Warka as the broker)

Where you have noted the ISX number on my Warka statement there was an 8 digit number. When I transfered my stocks to Al Karmal the IXS number is now a different 8 digit number.

Supporter and Investor!
    i dont have that form the sent me something else. EXEL doc of holdings..
    I'm not giving up till i'm successful. Iraq is an investment that will make us millions however it might take time. Click here to Laugh Click here to get Scared Know any good stocks? PM me the Symbol. Genius STUDY MY LIFE IT WILL MAKE YOUR RICH>>HERE<<

Supporter and Investor! thebest's Avatar
    i dont have that form the sent me something else. EXEL doc of holdings..
    WARKA now sent the porfolio from the ISX (IDCI). Did you have any stock in you name? if that is correct WARKA had to sent you the same form I have.
    I saw a friends porfolio and the account number is diferent also have 8 numbers. Did you ask Karmal how many number the ISX supost to have. Today I ask WARKA to verify if this account number is the ISX number.
    Verify how old is the exel doc you have. The day I recived my porfolio was 12 dec 2015
    Last edited by thebest; 02-14-2018 at 01:01 PM.
    Al-Warka Bank Mr. Saad al-Bunnia We are giving you a chance to make good profits because once the country has returned to normal and foreigners can buy shares, believe me, nobody will be able to grab a handful of shares.
    THEBEST Remember if CG acted like vultures. No matter that appear to try to help us. They’re vultures.

Supporter and Investor!
    Mike I'm sure you'll get your money back. Think of all of the money you could have if you had invested in the US markets. I've been in the IQD/ISX thing for 15yrs and nothing has really happened and might be worse off. Given the stuff still happening over there I don't see much happening in the next 15. Get your money back if they sell your stocks and invest it into something that actually pays.
    MONEY NEVER SLEEP$

Supporter and Investor!
    If Warka Brokerage is shutting down they would have to give any shares back to the ISX wouldn't they? Can't be kept in Proxy maybe so have to be put in your name.

I would still get the documents they want together and send them to Warka. They may still take them. I think you'll be madder if the money from your shares gets put into your Warka Cash account. Who knows if we will see that money again.

Supporter and Investor!
    FYI

If anyone else sent their stuff to AACC/Iraq Embassy to get certified. The lady that was doing it at the Embassy quit/wasn't there to do it. So who knows how long it will take.

I assume I'm SOL for my shares now. Good thing I only did 5k and not 50.
    MONEY NEVER SLEEP$