Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 140
  1. #121
    Supporter and Investor!
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    here
    Posts
    1,346
    did any one get their shares liquidated and put into their bank ?

  2. #122
    Supporter and Investor!
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    NeverNeverland
    Posts
    109
    No info yet, still waiting for an update from Warka.

  3. #123
    Supporter and Investor!
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    429
    Quote Originally Posted by Will-it-happen? View Post
    did any one get their shares liquidated and put into their bank ?
    I'm very interested in hearing when people see the deposits in their accounts from the sale of their proxy shares. I'd think it would be soon afterwards that Warka would give us access to our money or take our money for themselves and close their doors for good....

    but then again they can't even get the proper paperwork together to get relisted on the ISX.

  4. #124
    Supporter and Investor!
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    470
    Quote Originally Posted by Brazileiro View Post
    I'm very interested in hearing when people see the deposits in their accounts from the sale of their proxy shares. I'd think it would be soon afterwards that Warka would give us access to our money or take our money for themselves and close their doors for good....

    but then again they can't even get the proper paperwork together to get relisted on the ISX.
    I'm interested in how they plan to sell shares that aren't listed on the ISX.
    MONEY NEVER SLEEP$

  5. #125
    Supporter and Investor!
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    429
    Quote Originally Posted by What If.... View Post
    I'm interested in how they plan to sell shares that aren't listed on the ISX.
    probably go into the same round filing cabinet our cash accounts are in

  6. #126
    Supporter and Investor!
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    470
    Finally got my documents back yesterday. Emailed Warka a copy, but got no reply on if they are being sold if I should send them to the ISX. I know it was read as I got a receipt.

    Does anyone know who/where I should mail them to at the ISX?
    MONEY NEVER SLEEP$

  7. #127
    Supporter and Investor!
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    here
    Posts
    1,346
    Any response from warka ref liquidated shares

    ?


    My checking account balance still the same

  8. #128
    Supporter and Investor!
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    464
    This is the email that's on the ISX page. info-isx@isx-iq.net

    Couldn't hurt.

  9. #129
    Supporter and Investor!
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    429
    Quote Originally Posted by What If.... View Post
    Finally got my documents back yesterday. Emailed Warka a copy, but got no reply on if they are being sold if I should send them to the ISX. I know it was read as I got a receipt.

    Does anyone know who/where I should mail them to at the ISX?
    as James mentioned I'd email a copy to the ISX AND Fedex them a copy too if you can find their address. It can't hurt...

  10. #130
    Supporter and Investor!
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    470
    Does anyone know what their address is? I've emailed Warka and ISX with no response, and even tried al karma or whatever. Does anyone remember the address and name they mailed their papers to? And how do you get an ISX number? In email?

    Is the address warka sent me their own or the ISX?

    Also, if I open an account with karmal will they need the originals as well?
    Last edited by What If....; 03-12-2018 at 01:31 AM.
    MONEY NEVER SLEEP$

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered byvBSocial.com and Block Facebook