Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by Brazileiro View Post
    you need to get the proxy shares put into your own name and then transfer them to another iraqi broker. I believe James and a couple others have done this already.

If not your shares are sold and the money deposited to your cash account, which none of us can withdraw from right now.
    What if you don't?

I mean say I submit my passport and signed letter but don't transfer them to another brokerage, will they just stay in the Warka one or what?
    MONEY NEVER SLEEP$

Supporter and Investor!
    No idea. Once in your name the shares are put in the ISX depository so I'd imagine you would have to contact the ISX. I have no shares and never dealt with the ISX.

Anyone else know?

Quote Originally Posted by What If.... View Post
    What if you don't?

I mean say I submit my passport and signed letter but don't transfer them to another brokerage, will they just stay in the Warka one or what?

Supporter and Investor!
    "I contacted al Karmal brokerage company and had my shares sent from Warka to them. I had to fill out some forms but it wasn't hard. I now can see my shares in real time from their website.

Once you have an ISX Depository number if your wanting to switch brokers here is who I contacted
    "Taha Ajina" taha@isx-karmal.com I have had excellent service from him.

If/when I sell stocks the (profits) will be wired to my account in the USA, not Warka. "
    Last edited by James; 01-24-2018 at 09:55 PM.

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    "I contacted al Karmal brokerage company and had my shares sent from Warka to them. I had to fill out some forms but it wasn't hard. I now can see my shares in real time from their website.

Once you have an ISX Depository number if your wanting to switch brokers here is who I contacted

If/when I sell stocks the (profits) will be wired to my account in the USA, not Warka. "
    Thanks for the info, and I will probably end up contacting them if/when I get this sorted out.

Is there a certain form I need to sign/fill out or do I just make my own?
    MONEY NEVER SLEEP$

Supporter and Investor!
    Al Karmal sent me several forms. I would first send an email to introduce yourself. I just sent Mr. Ajina an email and told him what I posted on this site in case his email inbox gets slammed tomorrow.
    Reading Wark's announcement I'm thinking investors have 15 days to request an ISX Depository number ( transfer from a proxy to your own ISX account). Once you have you own ISX number you can request Warka to transfer your shares to you new broker if you choose.
    The entire process does not need to be done in 15 days just the part Warka posted on their site today. (IM0)

Supporter and Investor!
    Question ; How are they are going to sell
    the shares if they are not running in the ISX?
    i think they are coming back soon!!

Supporter and Investor!
    I have kept every spreadsheet from Warka and had my own spreadsheet that listed free shares when a company offered them. When my Warka account was put in the ISX depository I was given an account number and those shares ( which were already in my name) we just transferred to a new spreadsheet which I received through Warka but came from the ISX. Warka was still my broker until I switched to Al Karmal over the summer. Nothing was sold. If it was then I was not charged anything.

Supporter and Investor! calstar's Avatar
    Do you still have your certificates?

Supporter and Investor!
    Yes I have all the certificates Warka sent me as well. Lol

Supporter and Investor! calstar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by James View Post

\

James any fees involved when you transferred to Karmal Brokerage.