Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: News from Warka for Proxy stock holders

Supporter and Investor!
    There is a yearly $100 fee for the online account access. It was waived for the first year for me. Probably standard for everyone, just ask.

Supporter and Investor!
    Is anyone else concerned about sending a copy of your passport through email? Seems fishy

Supporter and Investor!
    I understand the concern for emailing a passport photo.
    For those of you who are new into the ISX. Many years ago in order to have shares transferred into your name instead of proxy at Warka we had to send documentation to the US. State Department and have our citizenship verified. I still have a copy of my paper work signed from Condoleezza Rice. Once that happened the paperwork went to the Iraqi Consulate where it was then stamped and signed. All forms were them mailed back to the owner then needed to be mailed internationally to Warka.This cost was approximately $200 by the time everything was verified and was sent to Warka Bank. Warka Bank then sent these forms to the ISX. After that any shares you bought for you through Warka were in your "name" and you received a photo copy of the share certificate as proof of the company shares you purchased.
    Now things of changed and seem to be streamlined for the investor you will still need to send your passport and signature (via email) but at least you’re not paying to mail it to Washington first then Iraq.
    Again I understand concerns for people who are new to this procedure. The choice is yours. I wish everyone well with their investment.
    Last edited by James; 01-26-2018 at 02:37 AM. Reason: general misspellings

Supporter and Investor!
    I am sure ALL our share holdings were put into good name years ago

mine were (see email below)

Please note that we transferred all your shareholdings from Proxy Company into your good name on (3– 3– 2012) noting that a commission fee of 2% is applied (1% on seller account and 1% buyer account) details as attached

(although I got that email in 2013 !!!)
    Last edited by Will-it-happen?; 01-26-2018 at 09:02 AM.

Supporter and Investor!

Some!!

[QUOTE=Will-it-happen?;47388]I am sure ALL our share holdings were put into good name years ago

Please note that we transferred all your shareholdings from Proxy Company into your good name on (3 3 2012) noting that a commission fee of 2% is applied (1% on seller account and 1% buyer account) details as attached

(although I got that email in 2013 !!!)[/
    You right,but I believe depends on the company holding,I still have HBAY under proxy and like you said other were changed.I found this a very good news for warka in general showing signs!!!

Supporter and Investor!
    [QUOTE=pirata;47389]
    Quote Originally Posted by Will-it-happen? View Post
    I am sure ALL our share holdings were put into good name years ago

Please note that we transferred all your shareholdings from Proxy Company into your good name on (3– 3– 2012) noting that a commission fee of 2% is applied (1% on seller account and 1% buyer account) details as attached

(although I got that email in 2013 !!!)[/
    You right,but I believe depends on the company holding,I still have HBAY under proxy and like you said other were changed.I found this a very good news for warka in general showing signs!!!

right enough, it appeared that they only changed over BDSI, however the email indicated all had been done

Supporter and Investor!
    Yep James, I did all that. I remember how excited we all were buying our stocks and watching the exchange rate move in our favor and stock prices rising. Oh yea, even got their credit card. Sent my letter and passport yesterday. Hope I get a reply soon! Thanks for all the info you share with us.

Supporter and Investor!
    ok, so assuming we all get an isx depository number/account; what other brokers are people going to transfer the stock to?

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by stevie View Post
    Yep James, I did all that. I remember how excited we all were buying our stocks and watching the exchange rate move in our favor and stock prices rising. Oh yea, even got their credit card. Sent my letter and passport yesterday. Hope I get a reply soon! Thanks for all the info you share with us.
    Ditto.
    I hope Warka one day will reissue their credit card. Hope you get a reply soon. Please post when you get your ISX number.

Supporter and Investor! calstar's Avatar
    I still have the old credit card. James,. Thanks for all you do.