Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: ISX News

Did Mousel Bank start trading

Quote Originally Posted by MEALTICKET View Post
    Did Mousel Bank start trading
    No not yet May 12, 2011 last trade. Lots of activity on that last day over 100 trades.

Al- Mansour Bank Company

General Assembly of Al- Mansour Bank Company is calling for meeting on Tuesday 28/02/2012
    15/02/2012 10:33 The Bank of Al- Mansour for Investment is calling for its General Assembly annual meeting which will be held on Tuesday February 2/2012 at Al-Alwyia at 10:00am,

The agenda's topics will include the following;

1. The Assembly shall discuss the report of Banking for 2011.

2. Discussing report of auditor for final financial statementes and accounatbility records for the year ended 31/12/2011.

3. Ratification of Dividend.

4. Discussion increasing of bank capital up to (150b IQD) in accordance with Item no. (55/ First and Second).

Bank shares will be suspended as of 21/02/2012 Session.

Baghdad Soft Drinks'
    Baghdad Soft Drinks' (IBSD) 2011 year-end (unaudited) financial results: P&L (quarterly) - 4Q11 (Sales: ID35.7bn, -14% y/y, Gross Profit: ID3.0bn +71% y/y (Gross Profit Margin: 8.5% in 4Q11, improved by 4.2ppt y/y), Operating Profit: ID0.06bn vs. ID1.5bn Operating Loss in 4Q10, Net Profit: ID109mn, -94% y/y. P&L (annual) - FY11 (Sales: ID195bn, +16% y/y, Gross Profit: ID7.5bn -43% y/y (Gross Profit Margin: 3.8% in FY11, deteriorated by 3.9ppt y/y), Operating Loss: ID3.8bn in FY11 vs. ID2.0bn Operating Profit in FY10, Net Profit: ID3.4bn, -50% y/y)

Al-Ameen Company for Insurance
    Essential Events of Al-Ameen Company for Insurance for 17/02/2012
    16/02/2012 11:32 In reference to today phone call with the Chairman of The Board of Directors about reasons of increased Company's shares, we would like to clarify the following:

1. The Company is about to finalize its closing accountability records for the year 2011, and new initiatives relating to Company's works for mentioned year have been demonstrated.

2. We are expecting that the argument relating to remuneration of 1,440,000,000 IQD between our Company Al- Ameen and Iraqi Reinsurance Company will be solved.

---------

Modern Construction Materials Manufacturing Company,
    General Assembly of Modern Construction Materials Manufacturing Company is calling for meeting on February 27, 2012
    19/02/2012 11:16 The General Assembly of Modern Construction Materials Manufacturing Company is calling for meeting on February 27, 2012 at 10:00AM at Auditors and Bar Association to elect (4) major members and their substitutes to represent Private Sector within its Board of Directors

----------

Mosul Bank for Investment and Development
    General Assembly of Al- Mosul Bank for Investment and Development is calling for meeting on Monday March 5, 2012
    19/02/2012 11:28 The General Assembly of Al- Mosul Bank for Investment and Development is calling for meeting on March 5, 2012 at 10:00AM at Al-Andulos Bank Branch Conference Room located at Hay Al-Shurta gross side to the gas station, if quorum not complete the meeting will be rescheduled to March 12, 2012 at the same place; the agenda will address the following:

1.Discussing report of Board of Directors for the Fiscal Year Ended13/12/2011 and act accordingly.
    2.Discussing closing accountability report for Fiscal Year Ended 31/12/2011, which it is ratified.
    3.Ratification of dividend.
    4.Discussing increase of Company's Capital in accordance with Item no. (55/ First and Second) for Companies Code No. (21) For the year 1997 amended.
    5.Discussing the opening of new Islam-Applied Rules Window for the Bank based on Iraq Central Bank Letter No. (4777/3/9) dated August 18, 2011 and in accordance with Item (12) of Islam Banking Instructions No.(6) for the Year 2011.
    6.Cancelation of General Assembly Decision related to previous meeting dated May 22,20011 for merging AL-Etihad Iraqi Bank with Al-Mosul for Investment and Development because the first refused to make changes in Owner's Qualified Holding.
    As a vacant in the Alternative Membership, four members of Board of Directors within Alternative List will be elected in accordance with Company's Establishing Contract for Al-Mosul Bank and Iraqi Central Bank Ratification Letter No. (4811/3/9) dated 1997.

Al-Mansour Bank for Investment

We glad to inform you that you are the first company who presented its statements for the financial year ended at 31\12\2011 and achieved the early financial disclosure of your company. We notice that the report is comprehensive and objective, the accounts are good regulated. For this reasons, we want to thanks you and appreciates your efforts hopping you all progress.

and to , Mosul Bank for Investment, Kurdistan International Bank, AL-Wia’am for Financial Investment, Al-Mansour Pharmaceuticals Industries.

We glad to inform you that you are from the five first companies who presented its statements for the financial year ended at 31\12\2011 and achieved the early financial disclosure of your company. For this reason, we want to thank you and appreciate your efforts hopping you all progress.

ISC

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteFeather View Post
    Al-Mansour Bank for Investment

We glad to inform you that you are the first company who presented its statements for the financial year ended at 31\12\2011 and achieved the early financial disclosure of your company. We notice that the report is comprehensive and objective, the accounts are good regulated. For this reasons, we want to thanks you and appreciates your efforts hopping you all progress.

and to , Mosul Bank for Investment, Kurdistan International Bank, AL-Wia’am for Financial Investment, Al-Mansour Pharmaceuticals Industries.

We glad to inform you that you are from the five first companies who presented its statements for the financial year ended at 31\12\2011 and achieved the early financial disclosure of your company. For this reason, we want to thank you and appreciate your efforts hopping you all progress.

ISC
    Thanks WF, I own three of those stocks mention in the disclosure.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteFeather View Post
    Al-Ameen Company for Insurance
    Essential Events of Al-Ameen Company for Insurance for 17/02/2012
    16/02/2012 11:32 In reference to today phone call with the Chairman of The Board of Directors about reasons of increased Company's shares, we would like to clarify the following:

1. The Company is about to finalize its closing accountability records for the year 2011, and new initiatives relating to Company's works for mentioned year have been demonstrated.

2. We are expecting that the argument relating to remuneration of 1,440,000,000 IQD between our Company Al- Ameen and Iraqi Reinsurance Company will be solved.

---------

Modern Construction Materials Manufacturing Company,
    General Assembly of Modern Construction Materials Manufacturing Company is calling for meeting on February 27, 2012
    19/02/2012 11:16 The General Assembly of Modern Construction Materials Manufacturing Company is calling for meeting on February 27, 2012 at 10:00AM at Auditors and Bar Association to elect (4) major members and their substitutes to represent Private Sector within its Board of Directors

----------

Mosul Bank for Investment and Development
    General Assembly of Al- Mosul Bank for Investment and Development is calling for meeting on Monday March 5, 2012
    19/02/2012 11:28 The General Assembly of Al- Mosul Bank for Investment and Development is calling for meeting on March 5, 2012 at 10:00AM at Al-Andulos Bank Branch Conference Room located at Hay Al-Shurta gross side to the gas station, if quorum not complete the meeting will be rescheduled to March 12, 2012 at the same place; the agenda will address the following:

1.Discussing report of Board of Directors for the Fiscal Year Ended13/12/2011 and act accordingly.
    2.Discussing closing accountability report for Fiscal Year Ended 31/12/2011, which it is ratified.
    3.Ratification of dividend.
    4.Discussing increase of Company's Capital in accordance with Item no. (55/ First and Second) for Companies Code No. (21) For the year 1997 amended.
    5.Discussing the opening of new Islam-Applied Rules Window for the Bank based on Iraq Central Bank Letter No. (4777/3/9) dated August 18, 2011 and in accordance with Item (12) of Islam Banking Instructions No.(6) for the Year 2011.
    6.Cancelation of General Assembly Decision related to previous meeting dated May 22,20011 for merging AL-Etihad Iraqi Bank with Al-Mosul for Investment and Development because the first refused to make changes in Owner's Qualified Holding.
    As a vacant in the Alternative Membership, four members of Board of Directors within Alternative List will be elected in accordance with Company's Establishing Contract for Al-Mosul Bank and Iraqi Central Bank Ratification Letter No. (4811/3/9) dated 1997.
    This good to hear... I wounder when with Shareholders get a chance to vote on board memebers.... Looks like they we be issuing a new dividen too...

Can anyone tell me what Warka is charging its clients to receive an updated composite list of all stock holdings inclusive of splits, dividends, newly purchased shares, etc.? It has been two years since I requested one and there has been alot of activity (albeit, not lately) since my last one.

Thanks for any help and how are you structuring your letter to Warka?
    Instead of our new POTUS (President of the United States), Barack Hussein Obama (aka Barry Soetoro) is the new MOTUS - Marxist of the United States

Quote Originally Posted by dinar shore View Post
    Can anyone tell me what Warka is charging its clients to receive an updated composite list of all stock holdings inclusive of splits, dividends, newly purchased shares, etc.? It has been two years since I requested one and there has been alot of activity (albeit, not lately) since my last one.

Thanks for any help and how are you structuring your letter to Warka?
    yup

price is 2bucks or 2500 dinar

Essential events for Modern Sewing Company, ( IMOS ) Monday 20/02/2012
    20/02/2012 11:32 Management of modern sewing company has explained the increase of its share price in ISX during last session and that because its enhanced financial condition in 2011, and its very obvious that the company had acheived profits during mentioned-above year.

--------------

General Assembly Meeting for Al-Weam Company for finance investment, Sunday.
    21/02/2012 07:58 The General Assembly of Al-We'aam Company for Finance Investment ( VAYF) is calling for meeting on March 3, 2012 at 10:00AM at the Bank HQ; the agenda will address the following concerns:

1.Discussing report of Board of Directors for the Fiscal Year Ended13/12/2011 and to be ratified.
    2.Discussing auditor records and closing accountability report for Fiscal Year Ended 31/12/2011 and to be ratified.
    3.Employing new accountant for the year 2012 and setting up his salary range in accordance with Employment Procedures Board
    4.Ratification of dividend.

Iraq Stock Market Report
    Posted on 20 February 2012. Tags: Iraq Stock Market Report, Rabee Securities, Stock Exchange, stock market

Rabee Securities Iraq Stock Exchange (ISX) market report (week ending: 16th February 2012).
    Please click here to download a table of listed companies and their associated ticker codes.

ID1,347 / $1,478, +2.0% (weekly change). The number of weekly traded shares was 6.0 bn and the weekly trading volume was ID10.1bn ($8.5mn).

Mansour Bank (BMNS) will hold AGM on Feb 28, 2012 to discuss 2011 financial report, cash dividend ratio and capital increase through rights and bonus issues to reach ID150bn paid-in capital. ISX will suspend trading of BMNS starting Feb 21, 2012.

Metallic Industries and Bicycles (IMIB) will hold AGM on Wednesday, Feb 22, 2012 to elect new board members.

Iraqi for Seed Prod. (AISP) resumed trading on Feb 12, 2012 upon ISC approval

Ishtar Hotels Company
    Trading released on Ishtar Hotels Company as of 22/02/2012
    21/02/2012 11:17 After Ishtar Hotels Company fulfilling requirements of financial disclosure and submitting annual statements for the Year Ended 31/12/2010 and quarter statement for 3rd term for the year 2011, trading will be resumed to its shares as of 22/02/2012 session.

Ashur bank Company
    trading released to Ashur bank Company as of 27/02/2012 Session
    22/02/2012 10:45 Trading will be released to Ashur Bank Company as of 27/02/2012 after the company has fulfilled procedures of increase in Capital by (36,295) in accordance with item no. (55/First) and Capitalization profits by (10%) in accordance with item no. (55/Second), which is the company capital increased by (66,700) Billion Iraqi Dinar to (100) Billion Iraqi Dinar. The first session will start at the price of (0,900) Dinar, higher change ratio is (50%) which is less than (0,900).

Mansour Bank (BMNS)
    ISX suspended trading of Mansour Bank (BMNS) starting today, Feb 21
    Mansour Bank (BMNS) will hold AGM on Feb 28, 2012 to discuss 2011 financial report, cash dividend ratio and capital increase through rights and bonus issues to reach ID150bn paid-in capital from current ID100bn. ISX suspended trading of BMNS starting today, Feb 21.

Sumer Commercial Bank Company as of 28/02/2012 Session.
    23/02/2012 10:30 Trading will be released to Sumer Bank Company as of 28/02/2012 after the company has fulfilled procedures of increasing Capital by (5%) which is increased from (1) Billion to (105) Billion Iraqi Dinar in accordance with item no. (55/First). The first session will start at the price of (0,830) Dinar, change ratio level is higher by (50%) and less than starting price (100).

AL-Wiaam Financial Investment (VWIF)
    AL-Wiaam Financial Investment (VWIF) will hold AGM on March 5, 2012 to discuss 2011 financial statements and cash dividend ratio. ISX will suspend trading of VWIF starting on Feb 26.

Thx, Wih. I found my last request and Warka charged me 15000 dinar two years ago. Glad to see it came down to a more rational charge.

Quote Originally Posted by Will-it-happen? View Post
    yup

Instead of our new POTUS (President of the United States), Barack Hussein Obama (aka Barry Soetoro) is the new MOTUS - Marxist of the United States

Quote Originally Posted by Will-it-happen? View Post
    yup

Do you know if it will also show commission charged for transferring shares into our good names?

I'm still getting the occasional email that they just changed something into my name which is amazing to me as I submitted my paperwork over 4 years back when this option was first available.

Al-Hilal Industrial
    Al-Hilal Industrial General Assembly Meeting on Sunday the 18th of March, 2012
    27/02/2012 11:26 Al-Hilal Industrial General Assembly will held a meeting on Sunday the 18th of March 2012 at Oil Cultural Centre at 10:00 o'clock to discuss final accountability record for the year ended 31/12/2010, and to sell plot of land belong to the company which will be determined by General Assembly members in order to provide sufficient amount of money to cover production's requirements and continuance of company's activity. A new Board of Directors will be elected which should consist of five members and their substitutes as replacements members. Trading will be suspended as of 11th March, 2012.

Al-Sadir Hotel
    Trading released to increased shares for Al-Sadir Hotel, 28/02/2012.
    26/02/2012 10:10 Trading has been released to increased shares (Split Share) of AL-SADIR HOTEL COMPANY, which is (531) million share as of Tuesday Session 28/02/2012, and that came just after completing Capitalization of Profits procedures from (708) million to (1,239) Billion Iraqi Dinar

Middle East Company for Producing
    Middle East Company for Producing and Marketing Fishes Announced its 20/02/2012.
    26/02/2012 09:28 Middle East Company for Producing and Marketing Fishes announced it that contract with ANMA Organization to supply them with (200) ton of Poultry Fodder was made to vary and enhance our company's revenues.

Default Sad

Al hilal - one of the few I was able to get out of before it went/goes belly up. Selling property to continue activities?? In other words anyone who knows about this company will not put any more money into it so they need to sell stuff off. Next thing you know they will be selling off their kids to cover their debts. Been done for other reasons over there. Might as well start doing it for this.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    "Sumerian News", that "the real value of the coin is the value of goods received by the individual and on the strength of the national economy"

Quote Originally Posted by HumbleGenius View Post
    Al hilal - one of the few I was able to get out of before it went/goes belly up. Selling property to continue activities?? In other words anyone who knows about this company will not put any more money into it so they need to sell stuff off. Next thing you know they will be selling off their kids to cover their debts. Been done for other reasons over there. Might as well start doing it for this.
    Thanks HG,
    My second largest number of shares holding under Warka, ( all the negative waves man ) LOL
    Can't figure out why their trading volume is still there, hmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by RotaryRevn View Post
    Do you know if it will also show commission charged for transferring shares into our good names?

I'm still getting the occasional email that they just changed something into my name which is amazing to me as I submitted my paperwork over 4 years back when this option was first available.

The commission charged for that is 1% to sell then 1% to re-buy

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast