Thread: Newshound Guru MilitiaMan 4-24-2018

Supporter and Investor!

Newshound Guru MilitiaMan 4-24-2018

4-24-2018 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Article “The Central Bank signs a memorandum with Visa International tomorrow”This is the same day for the start of the Financial Inclusion... Smells International! Article 8, convertible currency...What we all know now is that is about to change starting from what they say: TOMORROW. The memorandum with VISA comes the day of the beginning of Financial Inclusion. ...they were given phones by the CBI months ago and those phones are being used for a purpose and that purpose is now openly stated by the CBI that they are about to distribute the new notes and that they have a suitable environment. Citizens are getting TEXT MESSAGES now to come in and get paid, cards, exchange, etc...The program rate is imo about to change and they clearly are not hiding it. The process is underway and almost complete. I believe your witnessing that each and everyday.

Supporter and Investor!
    its not often you speak sense, but today you do

Supporter and Investor! haggisbasher's Avatar
    Am hoping Warka announces AGM at the end of this month, that will be 30 days since they called for share option.?

Supporter and Investor!
    Me too HB cause we know if it don't happen before Ramadan it won't happen til afterwards. Share suscription was announced on 14 March so 4-8 weeks after puts us between now and mid May.

I've lived in South America for so long now you think I'd be used to no one having any sense of urgency in getting something done lol.