Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Supporter and Investor!

How to ask forcomplete ISX Portfolio?

Hi everyone,

Haven't been on the forum for a couple of years so please be soft))

Which email do I use if I am wanting to obtain my "complete" ISX portfolio? In the past, I was able to use Warka's ISX department at isx@warkainvestmentbank.com.

Which email should I use at this time?

Thank-you in advance!!!!
    Last edited by MedC; 03-19-2018 at 08:39 PM.

Supporter and Investor!
    mailto:3044@warka-bank-iq.com

Supporter and Investor!
    Thank-you so much James!

Supporter and Investor!
    Be sure to include your Picture Id in the authorization letter requesting your portfolio in case it's been some time since you communicated with them.
    Last edited by James; 03-16-2018 at 04:59 AM.

Supporter and Investor!
    Will the warka brokerage still be a viable option in a few years?

Should i just mail my ISX docs to them?

James?
    Anyone?
    MONEY NEVER SLEEP$

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by What If.... View Post
    Will the warka brokerage still be a viable option in a few years?

Should i just mail my ISX docs to them?

James?
    Anyone?
    if I was you I'd send them. Warka is now offering clients the opportunity to buy warka shares from our cash account so I'd think that the brokerage is still functioning. They may just not be allowed to have proxy shares anymore. The Warka shares will be in "your good name" not proxy so,,,
    Last edited by Brazileiro; 03-18-2018 at 09:50 AM.

Supporter and Investor! Mo Dinar's Avatar
    Could the "shares offering" be looked at as a shell game of sorts, i.e., Warka does not have the cash on-hand to repay deposits; thus they allow you to buy Warka stock up to the entire amount of your current balance... thus trading your 'nothing' for 'something worthless'???

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mo Dinar View Post
    Could the "shares offering" be looked at as a shell game of sorts, i.e., Warka does not have the cash on-hand to repay deposits; thus they allow you to buy Warka stock up to the entire amount of your current balance... thus trading your 'nothing' for 'something worthless'???
    could be. They may not be able to repay all deposits on demand but then no bank has cash on hand to do that. The CBI lists current capital at 105 billion iqd.

Supporter and Investor!
    When Warka was the king of the hill in private banks, they led the pack at 75B capital. There can't be that much debt owed, especially if they achieve the 250B minimum. This is one big guessing game...I like to live in fantasy land where they diverted funds to Jordan and made a killing...now looking to resurrect themselves into the major power player in Iraq as they once were.

Supporter and Investor!
    Thank-you James, I'll make sure to include my Picture ID with the letter....It has been many years. I got a response regarding online access so it's definitely a great sign. Is the "complete ISX portfolio" fee still sitting at 2500 IQD?