Thread: Has BIME offered Dividends or Shares Since 2009

Default Has BIME offered Dividends or Shares Since 2009

I guess the topic says it all. I have not had any dividends or Free Shares or options to by 1 IQD shares since 2009.

Was I asleep for the last 3 years?

Thanks

Yes, I got shares in 2010.
    LIT
    LONELYINTEXAS:
    1.00 - 3.22

You are correct. After searching my email from 2010, I found the letter for 20% bonus shares. I am with Rabee Securities, and I did not purchase the shares due to the high fees.

Thanks!!

I got my 2009 distribution of free shares in January of 2010. There was a 20% distribution declared in May 2010. I've repeatedly contacted Warka over the past year and a half but I've not seen any shares. My most recent email was January 18 of this year in which I included most of the previous emails and the response was almost identical:

Dear Sir,

We are currently distributing the BIME free shares and as soon as we complete our working procedures the results will be provided accordingly

Best regards,

ISX Department

Warka Bank for Investment and Finance

Has anyone received the free shares from the May 2010 distribution?

Funny, I sold all of my BIME a couple of weeks ago, just to get it out of proxy. It seemed the only way that I could make it happen, it was my last stock in proxy and I wanted them all in my name. Any who, when I sold it I had a million more shares than I thought. I was never notified about free shares in my account, but I guess they were added on when I sold.
    2012 - "The Year of the ISX"!!!!!!

Buck, How long did it take for them to sell your proxy shares?

Quote Originally Posted by buck74 View Post
    Funny, I sold all of my BIME a couple of weeks ago, just to get it out of proxy. It seemed the only way that I could make it happen, it was my last stock in proxy and I wanted them all in my name. Any who, when I sold it I had a million more shares than I thought. I was never notified about free shares in my account, but I guess they were added on when I sold.
    Instead of our new POTUS (President of the United States), Barack Hussein Obama (aka Barry Soetoro) is the new MOTUS - Marxist of the United States

Just got notice that my 20% free BIME shares declared in May 2010 have been credited to my account today.

Just got my 20% FREE shares today!....From 2010?!?!?
    I guess better late than never........
    It's Gonna be a WILD ride from here on in.....So! PLEASE EVERYONE...Keep Your Arms And Legs Inside The Vehicle...
    THINGS Are CLOSER Than They Appear!!!

So! Whether it happens SOONER...Or Whether it happens Later.........

It WILL Happen...Sooner OR Later!!!

IX
    I
    I$X....Make your Dollars Bloom!

I just got my shares today too. Very weird but nice.
    :)

Quote Originally Posted by dinar shore View Post
    Buck, How long did it take for them to sell your proxy shares?
    I received an e-mail saying it could take up to 30 days, but It actually took about 2 weeks until they notified me that the money was in my account.

I also received 20 BIME shares today, I guess its the gift that just keeps coming. :)
    2012 - "The Year of the ISX"!!!!!!

BIME? Are you guys referring to Middle East Investment Bank? Cause I just got mine today as well and I have no idea how late these are. I'll take it though. :-)
    Our number one priority is to make sure that the very best banking services and customer care is always provided to you.

Please find attached your details free capital shares for Middle East Bank 20%

I look forward to further hearing from you and I thank you for your fine and pleasant cooperation.

Buck,

I have several stocks still in proxy. Is there a reason why you wanted them out of proxy? I also have several stocks that are held in my good name too.

Thanks.

Recieved 20 % Free/split shares, these are from 2010.

got my 20% Middle East Bank today
    STILL IN PROXY

Thumbs up Get this - rays of hope maybe

Buck, get this. I did the same thing only last April 28th 2011 (they executed two orders two diff days to sell all shares, and yes the request was submitted in mid March 2011). Point being last April. I too had the extra 20% included in my sale at that time. (not knowing they existed). I ended up getting back in the first week of May 2011 by repurchasing shares in my own name.

Good sign that when one wants to sell their full share holding of a stock, even though it takes a ridiculous amount of time, from what I can tell they make sure any outstanding shares earned are included whether you know it or not.

Looks Like I received the earliest 20% of the crowd - What do I win?
    (and b4 someone challenges that - No it was not the 2009 distribution - I got those in Jan of 2011 - 3 months before selling my holdings).
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    "Sumerian News", that "the real value of the coin is the value of goods received by the individual and on the strength of the national economy"