Supporter and Investor!

2 more questions answered - CD's and Mastercard

Quick responses coming from Warka Bank lately! I got 2 more questions answered by Mr I.

CD's - 6 month and 1 year CD's should be available again at the start of June. He didn't say what the interest rate would be

Mastercard - Warka is working at re-establishing their licence with Mastercard and once completed they will post it on the warka website

Things appear to be looking up on the Warka front!

Supporter and Investor!
    Thanks for that update!

Supporter and Investor!
    de nada sr James. I just hope it doesn't take months to make their Mastercard available again. It shouldn't,,,

Supporter and Investor!
    What is Mr. Is email?
    MONEY NEVER SLEEP$

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by What If.... View Post
    What is Mr. Is email?
    I have these 2
    mohammad.k.issa@warka-bank-iq.com
    ifrd@warka-bank-iq.com

I usually try to send my emails so they arrive around 10 to 10:30 in the morning, sunday to thursday, thursday afternoon to sundy morning they are closed

Supporter and Investor!
    Is there anyway someone with a "connection" to Mr. I/Warka can find out if people should still send their original copies to Warka? Mr. I read my emails but didn't respond.

Al Karmal said they can't get my shares or get transferred money from my account, and I'm not sending anymore coin to Iraq.
    MONEY NEVER SLEEP$

Supporter and Investor!
    When I transferred my stock from Warka to Al Karmal I had already send my papers to Warka. I sent a request to Warka asking them to transfer all shares to AL Karmal, which they did . ( all was correct)

Have you sent ANY papers to Warka?

Do you have your papers already or waiting for them?

Have you emailed Al Karmal and asked them for guidance? "Taha Ajina" <taha@isx-karmal.com>

I have asked Warka to transfer $ to Al Karmal which they have not replayed since November.... I ended up wiring $ to my Al Karmal account and have made some gains in the last month through purchases.

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    I have asked Warka to transfer $ to Al Karmal which they have not replayed since November.... I ended up wiring $ to my Al Karmal account and have made some gains in the last month through purchases.
    buying warka shares with your warka account cash may be the fastest way to get it out of warka Once they start trading again transfer the shares to Al Karmal. I'm thinking they need to get that 250 billion iqd capital to get relisted on isx and everything else depends on getting relisted.