Thread: ISX up swing

Supporter and Investor!

ISX up swing

Looking at the ISX for the last few days it seems that the Industry Sector is moving in the right direction.

I was able to buy a some shares in these stocks a few weeks ago and I can say these have done exceptionally well so far.

Has anyone else been buying in to any of these stocks lately?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    Looking at the ISX for the last few days it seems that the Industry Sector is moving in the right direction.

I was able to buy a some shares in these stocks a few weeks ago and I can say these have done exceptionally well so far.

Has anyone else been buying in to any of these stocks lately?

No

My bank and brokerage he been held to ransom by the iraqi gov for 7 years !!

Supporter and Investor! haggisbasher's Avatar
    last year about this time I asked about buying shares on my trading platform through Warka I was told this could be done when after Warka Bank has its AGM, still waiting, maybe this is the year it happens although I will hold my breath but you just never know.

Supporter and Investor!
    Does anyone know what happened to Zain/Asiacell eventually? I remember they had an IPO some years ago, more precisely just after Warka was put under quarantine so we couldn't really participate in that IPO. I can't see it listed anymore. Anyone willing to update me? Thanks!!

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by Virenque View Post
    Does anyone know what happened to Zain/Asiacell eventually? I remember they had an IPO some years ago, more precisely just after Warka was put under quarantine so we couldn't really participate in that IPO. I can't see it listed anymore. Anyone willing to update me? Thanks!!
    Excuses, just saw the update a couple of threads below.