Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Supporter and Investor!
    So warka need 250bil . Does this mean there will be 250bil outstanding shares ?

So mcap will be about 211 million us$

Reckon warka could be a 6 billion used mcap bank?
    Last edited by Will-it-happen?; 04-11-2018 at 11:06 PM.

Supporter and Investor!
    current capital is 105 billion and they're increasing it up to 250 billion so 145 billion shares will be offered. I posted the info from Mr I in this thread on 22 March if you want to read his words.

Remember way back just before the guardianship when the CBI told all private banks they had to increase their capital to 250 billion? This is what Warka is doing now.

Supposedly the General Assembly meeting will be within the next 6 weeks so we should hear more around that time

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by Brazileiro View Post
    current capital is 105 billion and they're increasing it up to 250 billion so 145 billion shares will be offered. I posted the info from Mr I in this thread on 22 March if you want to read his words.

Remember way back just before the guardianship when the CBI told all private banks they had to increase their capital to 250 billion? This is what Warka is doing now.

Supposedly the General Assembly meeting will be within the next 6 weeks so we should hear more around that time
    Says on isx-iq.net that there are 75 billion shares . Is that out of date?

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by Will-it-happen? View Post
    Says on isx-iq.net that there are 75 billion shares . Is that out of date?
    It might be. no idea when the ISX last updated the info. The email I got from Mr I with the info was in March this year.

Hopefully it won't take long after the General Assembly meeting to give us access to our funds, get re-listed on the ISX, get fully operational again.

Supporter and Investor!

Here we go.

Quote Originally Posted by Brazileiro View Post
    It might be. no idea when the ISX last updated the info. The email I got from Mr I with the info was in March this year.

Hopefully it won't take long after the General Assembly meeting to give us access to our funds, get re-listed on the ISX, get fully operational again.
    Hi everybody. Looks like there may still be some life in this dead camel. Buck