Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Client share purchase in english - from warka website

Supporter and Investor!
    yeah I saw an AGM announcement today on the ISX for a company. Their AGM is 1 week from now. I imagine Warka will have it announced 15 days before the date on their website. 15 days seems to be the Warka magic number lol

I'm also watching the Warka website for news on their Mastercard and CD's.

Supporter and Investor! haggisbasher's Avatar
    Aye am tracking also, got lotsa wee plans & strategy's I am going start as soon as I can.
    Last edited by haggisbasher; 03-28-2018 at 06:53 AM.

Supporter and Investor!
    Did anyone get a confirmation from Warka when sending the share subscription document? Just wondering how should I treat a no response.

Supporter and Investor!
    I emailed Mr. Issa and asked when we would receive confirmation. No reply as of yet. My account balance is still the same.

Supporter and Investor! haggisbasher's Avatar
    Absolutely no feed back, confirmation or any info regarding Warka other than what has been released through the news & media outlets, that's how they do their business over there, must have good reasons to play cards close to chest.
    Not going to hear much till after AGM so we sit and wait.

Supporter and Investor!
    I don't think we'll hear anything about the General Assembly meeting or stock sale until mid may or june. I'm hoping that they will get their MasterCard license back and issue us cards before then as they were working on it in March. But who knows, this is happening in iraq and things don't get done as fast there as they do in the western world

Also in june is when CD's are supposed to be available again.

Supporter and Investor!
    Hi All,
    It's been quite a while since I even logged into my Warka account. Can some please remind me as to the current website address for doing such and which tabs I should follow to log into my account?

Thanks.
    :movie::drink::cool-too:

Supporter and Investor!
    On the Warka main page http://www.warka-bank.com/ there is a picture that says on line banking (click there) Bottom right side of the screen.

or
    https://onlinebanking.warka-bank-iq.com/IBS/index.jsp

Supporter and Investor!
    Thanks James. Firefox won't trust that page had to get to it via Safari.

I sent an email to Mr. I to update my account.
    Did I miss the deadline for the new shares/IPO? Warka is holding all my stock shares (in my name).
    Is it a good move to transfer them to Al Karmal? If so, how does one do this?

Thanks again.
    :movie::drink::cool-too:

Supporter and Investor!
    I got tired of waiting for Warka to purchase ISX shares. Maybe if Warka gets back on the ISX everything will be ok for you all. Another reason I switched is that if/when I sell stock I can get it cash transferred to my US account ( no hold ups).
    You just need to decide what is best for yourself. If you need Karmal info I’ll pm it to you.