Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Client share purchase in english - from warka website

Supporter and Investor!
    I wrote a letter today asking for "several" million shares... I am hoping they will also issue free shares to their "loyal" customers at some point. Looking at the banks currently trading none of them are over $1 .

I justify these extra shares hoping as most of us do that the ISX x RV = $$$
    IT'S HAS BEEN WAITING GAME GOING ON 13 YEARS....

I transferred all my other shares to Al Karmal 5 months ago. When Warka goes back on the ISX I will get them to transfer those as well. When it comes time to sell stock I can either get Al Karmal to wire funds to me or deposit them back into Warka for CD's or to fund a MasterCard.

We knew what we were getting into other wise we wouldn't be on this site talking about it. Best of luck to everyone who has stayed the course.
    Last edited by James; 03-19-2018 at 01:03 AM. Reason: spelling

Supporter and Investor!
    my request for shares goes out in a few hours. Going to use 1/3 of cash in account for shares then probably a majority of the rest in CD's come june depending on the interest rate.

Wonder how long before Warka sells us the shares and notifies us of the purchase and our ISX number?

Then we wait for their General Assembly meeting...and their Mastercard

May god smile on us all in this venture

Supporter and Investor!
    wow... just wow.,.. i still have stock in proxy so im very confused as to what to do.. are we getting paid money for damages?!?! whats goin on here? some one please better explain
    I'm not giving up till i'm successful. Iraq is an investment that will make us millions however it might take time. Click here to Laugh Click here to get Scared Know any good stocks? PM me the Symbol. Genius STUDY MY LIFE IT WILL MAKE YOUR RICH>>HERE<<

Supporter and Investor! haggisbasher's Avatar
    I would like to see Warka Bank renewing their website's security certificate firstly, wouldn't like to see my funds vanish into the net again after coming this far.

Supporter and Investor!
    Warka bank wow wow wow

first proxy shares to my good name

second purchase of warka bank shares

third sent mr i a password update reguest friday night received new password monday night

warka are working very quickly to achieve their re instatement to isx

four the al bunnia family own bagdad soft drinks now trading @ 4.20 check out their progress 2.3 last year

CHEERS TO ALL HAPPY HAPPY DAYS AHEAD

Supporter and Investor!
    Mike,
    You need to send your passport and everything else to AACC to get certified by Iraq embassy. Then scan/email to warka then mail to warka HQ.

If you haven't even started yet you might be SOL.

I scanned and emailed mine 3weeks ago and just mailed mine FedEx today. And I'm not even sure I'll get my proxy shares.
    MONEY NEVER SLEEP$

Supporter and Investor!
    Mike what damages are you talking about? If you get your money back I don't see the issue. Get an ISX number and rebuy shares etc.
    MONEY NEVER SLEEP$

Supporter and Investor!
    wait i dont have a valid passport it expired 6 months ago... what do i do?!?! damn it
    I'm not giving up till i'm successful. Iraq is an investment that will make us millions however it might take time. Click here to Laugh Click here to get Scared Know any good stocks? PM me the Symbol. Genius STUDY MY LIFE IT WILL MAKE YOUR RICH>>HERE<<

Supporter and Investor!
    and what is the AACC ... what do i ahve to do? where can i find instructions.. i have over 500 million in ISX/IQD through warka/proxy...

Supporter and Investor!
    im in the process of renewing my passport now VIA expedited but that's going to take at least 3 weeks. Than i need to send the docs off to where? (to get verfied) than send them back to Iraq for warka to process? Man this is craziness... is it even worth it? maybe just let them sell me out. But than i cant withdraw money right? ahh wth... any help would be GREATLY appreciated. I knew i should of had shares put in my name long time ago... damn laziness..