Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Client share purchase in english - from warka website

Supporter and Investor!
    is this the place to send it? I went to their website...

Iraq Stock Exchange (ISX)

The fee to certify a copy of your passport, a copy of your ID, and three notarized signatures is $123.00 Please include a prepaid return envelop with a tracking number like FedEx, UPS, or USPS. If you include your email address you will receive an email confirming that we received your document, and another email to let you that we are going to ship your envelope back to you after we have finished the certification.

http://www.arabchamber.com/iraq
    I'm not giving up till i'm successful. Iraq is an investment that will make us millions however it might take time. Click here to Laugh Click here to get Scared Know any good stocks? PM me the Symbol. Genius STUDY MY LIFE IT WILL MAKE YOUR RICH>>HERE<<

Supporter and Investor!
    That's the place mike. Go to UPS and get it notorized and mail it to AACC include copied passport, DL, address, email, and three signatures. You should be able to fit on one sheet.

Are you sure you still have proxy shares?

At least it sounds like you/we will get our money back.
    MONEY NEVER SLEEP$

Supporter and Investor!
    yes i do have proxy shares... they have not yet sold out (have online access) been checking everyday. However im waiting for my passport to be renewed... before i can even send off to the AACC... this is craziness... i just reached out ot warka to let them know the deal...ill let you guys know if i hear back... thanks
    I'm not giving up till i'm successful. Iraq is an investment that will make us millions however it might take time. Click here to Laugh Click here to get Scared Know any good stocks? PM me the Symbol. Genius STUDY MY LIFE IT WILL MAKE YOUR RICH>>HERE<<

Supporter and Investor!
    so all i have to do is after i get my passport back (renewd) fill this out attached docs and send it off to the AACC with a check for 123$?? than once they send back to me send that all to iraq right & scan and email to warka?

John L. Doe
    4123 Hill Road
    Somewhere, North Carolina 98765
    Phone # (H) / email

To Whom It May Concern:

I wish to provide the necessary Authentication Requirements to engage in trading on the Iraq Stock Exchange. Please accept the following Authenticated Legal Personal Documents with original seals, signatures, and dates in chronological order for this reason.

I, (John L. Doe), born in United States on (March 18, 1968) certify with my three original signatures below, that this is a true and accurate copy of my valid U.S. Passport and valid Identification. Above is my current home address, telephone number, and email address.

[COPY OF PASSPORT]

[COPY OF ID]

Three original signatures:

(1) Signature:________________________________________
    Date: _______

(2) Signature:________________________________________

(3) Signature:________________________________________

For Notary Public:

State of __________________

County of ________________

On this, the___________day of ______________, 20______, before me a notary public, the undersigned officer, personally appeared_____________________________, known to me (or satisfactorily proven) to be the person whose name is subscribed to the within instrument, and acknowledged that he executed the same for the purposes therein contained.

In witness hereof, I hereunto set my hand and official seal.

___________________________ Notary Public

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by mike032588 View Post
    yes i do have proxy shares... they have not yet sold out (have online access) been checking everyday. However im waiting for my passport to be renewed... before i can even send off to the AACC... this is craziness... i just reached out ot warka to let them know the deal...ill let you guys know if i hear back... thanks
    Ya let us know. I doubt you'll get a response. I've sent 5 emails in two weeks to 3044 and Mr.I with no response. They read but don't reply.
    MONEY NEVER SLEEP$

Supporter and Investor! Mo Dinar's Avatar
    To any helpful person: When Warka reset your access, did they send you a "Temporary Password" that you needed to set a new one OR did they just reactivate your account and you could log-in with the same password???

I am guessing I missed their email and deleted it as it's been 5 months of sending requests.

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mo Dinar View Post
    To any helpful person: When Warka reset your access, did they send you a "Temporary Password" that you needed to set a new one OR did they just reactivate your account and you could log-in with the same password???

I am guessing I missed their email and deleted it as it's been 5 months of sending requests.
    Mo they sent me a temp password which was 4 numbers, I could login and change it.

Try to send the email so it arrives around 10 am Iraq time, sunday to thursday, as that is usually when mine were read. Friday and saturday they are closed

Good luck

Supporter and Investor!
    Anyone had their subscription deducted from their account yet ?

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by Will-it-happen? View Post
    Anyone had their subscription deducted from their account yet ?
    doesn't appear like it will happen anytime soon. At least not until they have the general assembly meeting that they are still setting the date for. Here are excerpts from an email from Mr Issa:

This is answer to my question about a date for the General Assembly meeting:

We are finalizing internal procedures as well standard procedures with the Iraqi Company Registration Office.

Once the date has been confirmed a general notice will be posted noting that all updates will be posted on our website news bulletin board regarding this matter.

This is a reply to the question my authorization letter asking when the purchase will be done:

Your request has been passed to our brokerage office they will proceed with standard procedures and as advised this process along with the general assembly meeting takes 8-12 weeks where once completed an update with the full details will be provided accordingly.

The brokerage office has received your authorization letter they will complete the formalities within the stated time frame.
    Last edited by Brazileiro; 03-22-2018 at 12:38 PM. Reason: spelling

Supporter and Investor!
    response from Mr I to question about financial info for people wanting to buy the suscription shares:

Please note that after holding the general assembly meeting that latest financial statement year will be published and provided to all shareholders upon request. Part of the general assembly procedures to review, attest and certifiy the financial statements for the years 2012,2013,2014, 2015 and 2016. The current capital of the bank is 105 billion IQD we are increasing the capital to 250 billion (145 billion shares are being offered at a price of 1 IQD per share). As stated in the notice you have two weeks to participate from posting the notice. The general assembly meeting procedures takes up 8-12 weeks to be completed and for the stock to re-trade.