Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Client share purchase in english - from warka website

Supporter and Investor!
    THanks for that info.

Supporter and Investor!
    de nada James. I would think that not much more will happen until the General Assembly meeting. Then if everything gets approved hopefully it will be like the dam busted and Warka is fully operational again.

Maybe they can get their Mastercard licence back before the GA meeting?

Supporter and Investor!
    That would be great if cards would be issued in the near future. It would be nice to have some pocket change.

Supporter and Investor!
    definitely would be nice! If they can start selling CD's in June and they are already working on getting the mastercard licence back,,,, hmmmm,,,, why not? I don't think it would take 2-3 months to get their licence back, but then again this is Iraq we're talking about I'll just keep checking the Warka website for news.

Supporter and Investor! haggisbasher's Avatar
    BEEN UPDATING PORTFOLIO SPREAD SHEET, GETTING READY FOR BUSINESS SOON.

BRAZILERO WHAT WARKA EMAIL ADDRESS DO YOU USE FOR CDs.

THANKS.
    Last edited by haggisbasher; 03-23-2018 at 10:40 AM. Reason: FOUND INFO

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by haggisbasher View Post
    BEEN UPDATING PORTFOLIO SPREAD SHEET, GETTING READY FOR BUSINESS SOON.

BRAZILERO WHAT WARKA EMAIL ADDRESS DO YOU USE FOR CDs.

THANKS.
    Hi HB, when I used to buy them I used the c.services and c.accounts email addresses but haven't had a response nor "read" notice from them in years. I used Mr I's 2 accounts to get the info. I imagine when they are available the news will say which email address to use to buy them.

ifrd@warka-bank-iq.com
    mohammad.k.issa@warka-bank-iq.com

Supporter and Investor!
    I'm following the same strategy as some of you here, I'll put 1/3 of my IQD balance into this capital injection. Our money is otherwise still under quarantine right? The only purpose we can use it for ATM is to participate in this capitalization and potentially to buy CDs right? Frankly speaking, 1 IQD per share is not little considering my last evidence says shares were trading at 1,34 IQD per share. But hey, it's a risky market, so we need to be long-term oriented right. And not that we have many other options right now.

Supporter and Investor!
    In addition to the above I am curious whether we can realistically expect the bank will reach the capital of 250 billion. We are minority shareholders. I'm not sure who the big shots are. Al Bunya family? Who else? I hope their intention and ability to invest large amounts of money in Warka exist.

Supporter and Investor! haggisbasher's Avatar
    Put my purchase order for Warka's IPO asked for 30mil shares which I will get, aiming for 50mil. so after IPO see what shares split at and together with existing shares and what the starting trade price is I will achieve this, I can then move exiting funds and any damages, dividends & interest I gain I can concentrate on CD & building up BBOB shares.

This will preoccupy me on my off time in the sandbox.
    Last edited by haggisbasher; 03-27-2018 at 10:58 AM.

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by haggisbasher View Post
    Put my purchase order for Warka's IPO asked for 30mil shares which I will get, aiming for 50mil. so after IPO see what shares split at and together with existing shares and what the starting trade price is I will achieve this, I can then move exiting funds and any damages, dividends & interest I gain I can concentrate on CD & building up BBOB shares.

This will preoccupy me on my off time in the sandbox.
    i applied for 7Mil although I only have 6116176 (although not sure if I got free ones as they are not listed in my portfolio)

I trust they will allow any amount to be purchased ????