Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to ask forcomplete ISX Portfolio?

Supporter and Investor!
    They have never charged me for it. I just used ask for an update periodically. I am with Al Karmal now. I can log in daily and see my shares with them.

Supporter and Investor!
    How much to open the Karmal account, James?
    "I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears and sweat." - Sir Winston Churchill

Supporter and Investor!
    $100 a year which pays for your online account. I can view my stocks and the daily rate of my that stock(s).

Supporter and Investor!
    Thanks. That's not a bad deal at all. I'll probably try it.
    "I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears and sweat." - Sir Winston Churchill

Supporter and Investor!
    Do they require a minimum amount to start a new account, or could I just transfer my existing portfolio to them?

Supporter and Investor! haggisbasher's Avatar
    James, been looking at Al Karmal's web site and I think its near the time to open a second trading platform and move some eggs from the one basket, I am not going to get caught out second time, was thinking of using Al Warka for my CD's and Al karmal for my ISX portfolio which is substantial amount of shares, because when I think back al warka took a long time in executing buy & sell requests and lost out on low & high stock prices.

James, what is the turn around time for buy & sell shares with Al Karmal.???
    Can you buy & sell with your online account or do you need to sent a purchase request letter etc.???
    Is there a ongoing thread with step by step to open account.???
    Last edited by haggisbasher; 03-25-2018 at 11:28 AM. Reason: more questions

Supporter and Investor!
    For me the turn around time has been sometime the next day. A few times it took 3 trading sessions to buy a stock. It really depends who is selling shares and the amount your looking for. I would say overall it is very fast.
    In order to buy or sell a stock you simply email them a form ( they provide). I made a template and use the same form over and over . I only change the stock info each time then I email the pdf back to Al Karmal.
    Once you have a stock bought or sold you will receive an invoice email. Please you can look online and see the transaction on your account.

Supporter and Investor! haggisbasher's Avatar
    Thanks james, am back out in the Middle East in a couple weeks, a 45 minute flight to Baghdad international so by the time Al Warka are back online I will be ready for my shares to be transferred over to new trading platform.

Does Karmal provide a MasterCard.
    Last edited by haggisbasher; 03-25-2018 at 01:54 PM.

Supporter and Investor!
    No I do not think so they are just a broker. They instructed me to send a wire to BBOB. That's where I wired $ to in order to buy shares, the money was then transferred into my Karmal account ( which I could see online) . I have not had any luck contacting BBOB about opening an account through them.