Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Warka Capital Increase 03-15-2018

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by calstar View Post
    crazyfrank

Can you help me out. I been trying and trying to get my password for almost one year. Who is the contact at Warka Bank
    Calstar buddie,

I have seen your posts on this before, and hopefully you have seen Warka is responding to other people here. That path is indeed open, and without knowing your particular e-mail proficiency/skills you should step back and look again at what you are dealing with.

1. there are e-mail servers/domains that are not recognized by their system at Warka, possibly because being either obsolete or unsecure protocols in todays environments. So you need to evaluate what you are using to send mail to them.
    2. There is a chance that you unknowingly have them "blocked" in your e-mail settings
    3. If you suspect your particular e-mail provider is in that obsolete category, then I would suggest you create a new e-mail identity using "G-mail" or something as current. As Warka has been seen to respond to G-mail
    4. You may have seen reports here from a few peeps that they were like you and had reported Warka was not responding, until they finally discovered that Warka mail had been going into their "spam" or "junk" mail folders all the time. Hopefully you are familiar with that set of folders in your current e-mail desktop format, and look to see if indeed you have mail from them there all this time.

That's my best suggestion, and it all depends on your own proficiency at e-mail management and creation.
    E Pluribus Unum
    This note is legal tender for all debts, public and private.

Supporter and Investor! calstar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brazileiro View Post
    Calstar, I use this email addy for Mr I - ifrd@warka-bank-iq.com - I also send only sunday - thursday around 9:30-10 am baghdad time,,,friday/saturdays warka is closed,,,
    Thank you I will try again.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfrank View Post
    Calstar buddie,

I have seen your posts on this before, and hopefully you have seen Warka is responding to other people here. That path is indeed open, and without knowing your particular e-mail proficiency/skills you should step back and look again at what you are dealing with.

1. there are e-mail servers/domains that are not recognized by their system at Warka, possibly because being either obsolete or unsecure protocols in todays environments. So you need to evaluate what you are using to send mail to them.
    2. There is a chance that you unknowingly have them "blocked" in your e-mail settings
    3. If you suspect your particular e-mail provider is in that obsolete category, then I would suggest you create a new e-mail identity using "G-mail" or something as current. As Warka has been seen to respond to G-mail
    4. You may have seen reports here from a few peeps that they were like you and had reported Warka was not responding, until they finally discovered that Warka mail had been going into their "spam" or "junk" mail folders all the time. Hopefully you are familiar with that set of folders in your current e-mail desktop format, and look to see if indeed you have mail from them there all this time.

That's my best suggestion, and it all depends on your own proficiency at e-mail management and creation.
    Thank you, I have a gmail account I will try them.

Guys by the way I have transferred all my stock to Al Kamal Securities. Since Going with them I had no problems with communication.

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by calstar View Post
    Thank you, I have a gmail account I will try them.
    ok good luck, and please do let us know how it works out for you here
    E Pluribus Unum
    This note is legal tender for all debts, public and private.

Supporter and Investor!
    Has anyone heard about the GA meeting.
    MONEY NEVER SLEEP$

Supporter and Investor! haggisbasher's Avatar
    I don't see any movement in Warka bank until there is a Iraqi gov. installed & seated to get from CBI & what rehab is given, they will want to know where Milki is in the gov.

Also...I hope they reached the minimum trading bond with the IPO share option.
    Last edited by haggisbasher; 09-11-2018 at 11:13 AM.

Supporter and Investor!
    That's 8 months since they posted that and still nothing