Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Warka Capital Increase 03-15-2018

Supporter and Investor!
    James. Do we need to have a bank account in Iraq for Al Karmal to wire funds to us? I don't have a working bank account there as Warka isn't active. I'm leaving about 10% of my original buys in Al Karmal but want to get 90% back as I think stock markets worldwide will be in slowdown soon.

Supporter and Investor!
    Kadeda I am in the same boat. As I mentioned before I have wired to Al Karmal but have not ask them to wire funds back. In that case Al Karmal would initiate the sell of stocks on your behalf then using their bank (Bank of Baghdad) they could wire the funds to your bank which I assume is here in the US.

Supporter and Investor!
    Thanks James. Appreciate your reply. I will let everyone know here how it went.

Note to all: Has anyone successfully had their funds wired back from Al Karmal yet? This is something that it's in all our interests to know regarding Al Karmal and other brokers. The idea of investing is to not lose our money after all.

Al Karmal staff, if you're reading this, feel free to reply to give reassurance and confirmation of process.

Supporter and Investor!
    Here is my contact at Al Karmal . Ask him the process of wiring back funds and any fees involved.

taha (at) isx-karmal (dot) com

Supporter and Investor! calstar's Avatar
    <strong>James<br>
    <br>
    Contacted Mr Taha about receiving stock dividends from Al Mansour Phama. They ran out of money paying out stock dividends. So we wait for the reinstatement.</strong>

Supporter and Investor!
    Wow that stinks.

Supporter and Investor!
    Any further updates on the capital increase?

Supporter and Investor! investindinar's Avatar

Any luck with the proxy transfers to ISX?

Anyone have any luck with the proxy shares transfer first announced on January 24, 2018? I'm not having any luck at all with getting information from Al Warka, Al Rassam, M. K. Issa, or 3044 or anyone else.

The only thing that I receive is a repetition of the instructions to submit a colored copy of my passport, etc., which I did within the adjusted deadline. I'm beginning to think that they liquidated my stock positions, didn't transfer anything over to the ISX, but refuse to admit it.

investindinar
    Last edited by investindinar; Yesterday at 09:58 PM. Reason: ERRORS
    What? Me worry?