Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Warka Capital Increase 03-15-2018

Supporter and Investor!
    Hi.

I have stock with Warka and I have cash in the Warka bank. Do none of us have access to either? I've lost touch with what has been going on in Iraq and stock and funds last 10 years you see.

Supporter and Investor!
    Best advice I could give you is to email Warka and ask for access to your account (online). This way you will see your balance and can go forward with that.

If you have (had) stocks through Warka, you might not anymore. Again this is where an email will help answer those questions. Warka does not trade on the ISX as a company (currently) As far as a brokerage firm I switched to Al Karmal a few years ago and have no need for Warka in those regards.

Here is an email address you can try.

"Mohammad Issa" <ifrd@warka-bank-iq.com>

Supporter and Investor!
    Thanks for this. If I could transfer funds in cash account to Al Karmal from Al Warka, I could try and then send from Al Karmal to my bank here. I was with both Al Karmal and Al Warka and have found Al Karmal to be great at record keeping and very clear portfolio etc.

Supporter and Investor!
    You might (probably) be able to transfer all your ISX share to Karmal. As far as funds in Warka they won't transfer those. You will need to wait. I've asked and they haven't replied. If you get an answers please post for all to see.
    Good luck!

Supporter and Investor! Mo Dinar's Avatar
    James, Do you think it would be possible to go to Iraq and withdraw from directly out of Warka? Maybe a Karmal rep could accompany you to make the transfer smoother??

Supporter and Investor!
    Mo Dinar, my understanding is local Iraqis cannot go to Warka and withdraw money from their accounts...

Supporter and Investor!
    It has been my understanding that like Brazileiro stated that no one can withdraw funds from Warka or at least in the amounts I assume we have.

When I asked in March 2019 about transferring $ from Warka to Karmal this was their response. Additionally I asked if Karmal could link a credit card to out accounts.

[B]I am afraid we cannot transfer your amount from Al Warka bank because they don’t have the liquidity to pay their customer and they are still under custody.

And about the online payment we are still studying this project.

If you have further question don’t hesitate to contact us kindest regards,

Supporter and Investor!
    James. Yes, I will try this. My stocks are in my name so Al Karmal might be able to transfer them for me to Al Karmal.

Supporter and Investor!
    James. I know people cant get funds out of Al Warka but they can have then transferred from Al Karmal to UK and US right?

Supporter and Investor!
    Kadeda I transferred my stocks to Karmal. I have also wired money from the US to Karmal to purchase more stocks. I have not sold any stocks to wire back but that is my plan. BOB is the bank Karmal uses so I would need to send my routing info to Karmal when I decide to withdraw said funds. Good luck and keep us posted!