Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Warka Capital Increase 03-15-2018

Supporter and Investor! thebest's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by haggisbasher View Post
    Thanks The Best for taking us to were we left off all these years ago, the memories are flooding back now,do you have Al Bunnia final statement were he said he will take this to the courts.
    I know. I have it in somere in my files. I will check it.
    Last edited by thebest; 03-17-2018 at 08:08 PM.
    Al-Warka Bank Mr. Saad al-Bunnia We are giving you a chance to make good profits because once the country has returned to normal and foreigners can buy shares, believe me, nobody will be able to grab a handful of shares.
    THEBEST Remember if CG acted like vultures. No matter that appear to try to help us. They’re vultures.

Supporter and Investor! haggisbasher's Avatar
    Thanks not been able to trace it, i think it is a very important if my memory serves me right, ßtatment Al Bunnia made and what to expect after the litigation was finished still looking for some confidance in this bank..

Supporter and Investor!
    after so many years with no news or visible progress, it looks like they may be on the edge of returning with all the news lately. Just hope it comes together in next few weeks or at least before june when CD's are supposed to be available again.

Supporter and Investor!
    Greetings,

I have been AFK from all this for the past few Dinar Dreams. I am now just catching up here again, and I see this new 1 IQD Warka stock offer news.

The dead line has passed for that I know, but my question would be as Warka was delisted some time ago, and we all may have had existing Warka stock holdings at that point in time.

So are those still on the books in our good names? because I am seeing info that says all stocks not in our good names would be sold off and refunded back to the bank accounts?

I myself have all holdings already in my good name, so unless they have lost track ( not farfetched ) they should all be on record, would that be a reasonable assertion?
    E Pluribus Unum
    This note is legal tender for all debts, public and private.

Supporter and Investor! haggisbasher's Avatar
    Hey Crazyfrank, I think all shares not in good name without necessary paper work will be sold and the proceeds' into your account and Warka shares and all others in good name will still be valid, because they held electronically in the ISX depository.

Supporter and Investor!
    Pity warka nevet gave us option to liquidate other shares. Nor pay us outstanding dividends from other companies.

I coulda invested a whole lot more onto their forthcoming capital increase

Thanks The Best for taking us to were we left off all these years ago, the memories are flooding back now,do you have Al Bunnia final statement were he said he will take this to the courts,

Found a small portion of where al Bunnia says that when the country returns to normal and foreigners are allowed to buy shares no one will be able to get even a hand fill of Warka shares.
    AC Question:
    Warka Bank has a program that allows someone to invest in the ISX. Did something occur that triggered Warka bank to do this
    for their depositors? Can you tell how this come about that Warka is now offering a way to invest in the ISX through a proxy?
    The stock that is purchased is it in the name of an individual or a company? Can you tell our readers what the name of the
    company or the individual is?
    CEO Al-Bunnia:
    As you are aware that foreign investment law is actually into operation in Iraq according to the new constitution. There is also
    an approval from the prime minister office to start this law. Unfortunately, no one is working on this law as there is no system
    being incorporated for this purpose at isx. In order to overcome this hurdle, and moving along with the law, we managed to
    establish a company called showneeze which belongs to the bank were we buy the shares in this name according to the laws
    and regulations were buy these shares are bought for our foreign customers were each customer has his own share profile in
    quantity and price bought or sold according to each trading session. Once the law is implemented, in the isx, then we will
    transfer these chares for our customer in his name with a minimum fee. I believe that this is the time for our customers to buy
    the shares that they want were we are giving them the opportunity to make good profits sinceonce the country is back to
    normal and foreign people can buy shares , believe me no one will be able to grab a handful of shares as this could be seen in
    the neighboring countries.
    The price of shares are now at its lowest that it will ever get. An example of this would you believe
    that price of one pepsi cola bottle equates to 100 shares of pepsi colla Baghdad. No one believes this but this the opportunity
    Last edited by thebest; 04-19-2018 at 01:17 PM.
    Al-Warka Bank Mr. Saad al-Bunnia We are giving you a chance to make good profits because once the country has returned to normal and foreigners can buy shares, believe me, nobody will be able to grab a handful of shares.
    THEBEST Remember if CG acted like vultures. No matter that appear to try to help us. They’re vultures.

Thanks The Best for taking us to were we left off all these years ago, the memories are flooding back now,do you have Al Bunnia final statement were he said he will take this to the courts,

Found a small portion of where al Bunnia says that when the country returns to normal and foreigners are allowed to buy shares no one will be able to get even a hand fill of Warka shares.
    Samar Al-bunnia WARKA 06-17-2012A.jpg

Im looking for the other interview

Supporter and Investor!
    i just got an email from warka asking me to send in my auth letter with id and passport to buy the shares.

this is despite my already sending in such a request (however id was saved as .pdf file)

so i have resent my stuff again (and asked for an additional 500k too)

reckon will happen v soon , like this month

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by Will-it-happen? View Post
    i just got an email from warka asking me to send in my auth letter with id and passport to buy the shares.

this is despite my already sending in such a request (however id was saved as .pdf file)

so i have resent my stuff again (and asked for an additional 500k too)

reckon will happen v soon , like this month
    Thanks for the info! I'm hoping things happen soon (before Ramadan) and we get access to our cash