Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 85

Thread: Warka Capital Increase 03-15-2018

  1. #21
    Supporter and Investor! haggisbasher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AULD CALEDONIA
    Posts
    641
    Thanks for that,i hope Al Bunnia steps up and goes all out for Warka,good read.

  2. #22
    Supporter and Investor!
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    here
    Posts
    1,378
    anyone tried liquidating other shares and cashing out ?

  3. #23
    Supporter and Investor!
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    485
    Quote Originally Posted by haggisbasher View Post
    Thanks for that,i hope Al Bunnia steps up and goes all out for Warka,good read.
    I read a Bunnia family member ponied up 45 billion IQD towards capital, and that Warka is using property Warka owns valued around 300 billion iqd as collateral to the CBI. If true then things will be looking good at the GA meeting. I am anxiously waiting for that to happen

  4. #24
    Supporter and Investor!
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    here
    Posts
    1,378
    when is the general meeting and capital increase ? May ? , June ?

  5. #25
    Supporter and Investor! haggisbasher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AULD CALEDONIA
    Posts
    641
    That's what am waiting on,thought we would of heard something by now, couple of weeks and we are into Ramadan and that takes us through to mid June the end of 2Q in the financial calendar and interest pays out into accounts, this would be a good time for Warka to commence trading, whats another 6 weeks after the wait we have had.

  6. #26
    Supporter and Investor!
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    485
    Quote Originally Posted by Will-it-happen? View Post
    when is the general meeting and capital increase ? May ? , June ?
    yep we're all waiting for that General Assembly meeting. My thoughts are it will take place just before Ramadan which would make it 8 weeks from the original announcement date of the capital increase. How long after that will we be able to access our money is anyone's guess.

    I had hoped Warka would have the Mastercard and/or Corresponding Banks setup before that. I know I could use some of my cash in Warka before the end of May.

  7. #27
    Supporter and Investor!
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    here
    Posts
    1,378
    my balance still the same, is the general assembly meeting first then the capital increase ?

  8. #28
    Supporter and Investor!
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    485
    Quote Originally Posted by Will-it-happen? View Post
    my balance still the same, is the general assembly meeting first then the capital increase ?
    Mine too. I think they will be happening at about the same time. I'd imagine the raising of capital will be part of the General Assembly meeting along with getting the financial satements from 2012 - 2016 certified.

    Actual trading of Warka shares on the ISX won't happen until after the meeting and when Warka gets re-listed more than likely.

  9. #29
    Supporter and Investor!
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    538
    Quote Originally Posted by Brazileiro View Post
    Mine too. I think they will be happening at about the same time. I'd imagine the raising of capital will be part of the General Assembly meeting along with getting the financial satements from 2012 - 2016 certified.

    Actual trading of Warka shares on the ISX won't happen until after the meeting and when Warka gets re-listed more than likely.


    "Soon" One of the most misused words on all Iraqi Dinar sites.

    What is a few more months? Been waiting for years to see their stock trade again. At least Warka is going to be trading again. When that happens if you choose, sell your shares and cut your losses or ride the wave again.

  10. #30
    Supporter and Investor!
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    485
    lol yeah "Soon" has the same meaning here in South America.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered byvBSocial.com and Block Facebook