Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Has Warka gone bust ?

No...I have been trying to email the folks at warka using this email address e-bank@warka-bank-iq.com and have not had any success. Has anyone had and luck with this email or is there another email that I should be using. Is Mr I, still at warka? Has anyone been able to get their internet access re-instated this year?

Quote Originally Posted by Pistol View Post
    No...I have been trying to email the folks at warka using this email address e-bank@warka-bank-iq.com and have not had any success. Has anyone had and luck with this email or is there another email that I should be using. Is Mr I, still at warka? Has anyone been able to get their internet access re-instated this year?

Mr I also does not respond
    Iraq has 30 trillion dinars in circulation

I have contacted him using this email address.

ifrd@warka-bank-iq.com

"e-bank@warka-bank-iq.com and they will provide their full cooperation and support." is the reply I received in January to gaining access to my account again. Years ago I called them on the phone although it was 3:30am here I did get someone I could understand. We're just too far away to expect instant communications. Persistence will be the way. With any email I send I always include a letter indicating who I am, account #, and simple explicit directions for what I want to do, then sign it. Scan it, make a PDF file of the scan and send it as an attachment. I believe sending all that information makes you a little more legitimate. GLTA

Hey, in the past i have made a bunch of deals but we are talking lately. Have you made contact lately?

I sent an email to re-activate my online account (password expired) and thus far, no response. Warka truly sucks and my first task if this RV thing happens will be to close the account.

I'm laying low for now. I don't want to send sensitive information not knowing for sure who is receiving and viewing this Email. So far I have only asked to check communication which I have no response.
    My guess is it has been shut down in response to Iran as Iraq has been used to fund Syria in dollar sales as I have posted before.

In the past there was a time communications was cut during the war.

Also the News at the Warka site has not been updated since Jan 10.

Land of mindless zombie wall street protesters

I like sardines and crackers.
    A veteran - whether active duty, reserve, national guard or retired - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life." - That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.

I have still not had any luck contacting warka....has anyone made email contact. I sent another email last week and got a delivery failure..... "Mail server for "warkainvestmentbank.com" unreachable for too long". I have tried using hotmail and yahoo with the same result.

Quote Originally Posted by Pistol View Post
    I have still not had any luck contacting warka....has anyone made email contact. I sent another email last week and got a delivery failure..... "Mail server for "warkainvestmentbank.com" unreachable for too long". I have tried using hotmail and yahoo with the same result.
    My account was re-activated...Try the following email addresses.

Dear Sir,

Our e-banking department confirms that your online annual subscription has been renewed you can now access your account using the same login details.

Should you have further questions or inquiries regarding your online account please contact the e-banking team e-bank@warka-bank-iq.com and they will provide their full cooperation and support.

For any further information related to your account and the fine services provided by our good bank please take a moment to visit our website www.warka-bank.com news bulletin to view the latest notices and contact details of the related departments that will best handle your inquiries. We have several departments that will specifically handle each banking affair to your best interest by contacting them directly.

Best regards,

Mr. I
    Deputy Managing Director
    Senior Executive
    Warka Bank for Investment and Finance
    Last edited by AAD; 03-15-2012 at 09:06 PM. Reason: Edited out Mr. I's full name as per the forum rules...

Sent a message myself regarding my balance and still heard nothing since 28/01/2012.

check your account balance online no need to ask them through email

Quote Originally Posted by ju4lou View Post
    Sent a message myself regarding my balance and still heard nothing since 28/01/2012.

Folks; Just COOL IT,your funds in Warka and the ISX are SAFE;However,I cannot vouch for your funds in Warka Stock!!!

Quote Originally Posted by War Eagle View Post
    Folks; Just COOL IT,your funds in Warka and the ISX are SAFE;However,I cannot vouch for your funds in Warka Stock!!!
    How can you say that with confidence ?

What info do you have that says all is ok ?

This was added 2-28-12:

Subject: Modern Sewing Company – Capital Reduction 50% - Share Reduction 50%

Dear Investors,

Please note that Modern Sewing Company has announced that it will be lowering its capital by 50% where shareholders current stock and shares holdings will be slashed by 50%.

The announcement has been made official by the Modern Sewing Company.

Best regards.

ISX Department

Quote Originally Posted by tmorr37 View Post
    I'm laying low for now. I don't want to send sensitive information not knowing for sure who is receiving and viewing this Email. So far I have only asked to check communication which I have no response.
    My guess is it has been shut down in response to Iran as Iraq has been used to fund Syria in dollar sales as I have posted before.

In the past there was a time communications was cut during the war.

Also the News at the Warka site has not been updated since Jan 10.
    HERE KITTY KITTY!

lowering its capital by 50% where shareholders current stock and shares holdings will be slashed by 50%.

This is what will happen to warka! I see a reverse split to reduce shares in circulation raise share price!

Quote Originally Posted by War Eagle View Post
    hmmm!how can you say this????????if warka stocks are affected then the value of warka will be affected and we all will be in trouble! at best we will see a reverse split which will reduce shares in circulation, increase share price and maintain the value of our share portolfio! " I cannot vouch for your funds in warka stock????" soyou can vouch for cash in bank???? so what is is that your contact on the isx said to you?????

Quote Originally Posted by rfcr View Post
    My account was re-activated...Try the following email addresses.

Dear Sir,

Our e-banking department confirms that your online annual subscription has been renewed you can now access your account using the same login details.

Should you have further questions or inquiries regarding your online account please contact the e-banking team e-bank@warka-bank-iq.com and they will provide their full cooperation and support.

For any further information related to your account and the fine services provided by our good bank please take a moment to visit our website www.warka-bank.com news bulletin to view the latest notices and contact details of the related departments that will best handle your inquiries. We have several departments that will specifically handle each banking affair to your best interest by contacting them directly.

Best regards,

Mr. I
    Deputy Managing Director
    Senior Executive
    Thanks rfcr, I have been trying to email warka for 2 months....it would seem warka's server is not excepting emails from some other servers ie hotmail and yahoo. I have been with warka a long time and never had this problem before. Please to see your emails got through...it gives me hope! Also good to see Mr I is still there.

-Pistol

I would have to say the jury is still out on if Warka has went BUST!!! Seeing that shareholders are still holding Warka stocks

Quote Originally Posted by MEALTICKET View Post
    I would have to say the jury is still out on if Warka has went BUST!!! Seeing that shareholders are still holding Warka stocks

but we have no option but to hold the stocks !!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast