Thread: Legal representation in Iraq

Default Legal representation in Iraq

Folks

Given that this forum has approx 113,000 members, I was wondering who would be interested in getting legal representation in Iraq ?

If enough of us put in $100 each I reckon we could pool enough funds to get some straight answers and hopefully our money back from the likes of Warka-Bank

thoughts please

To early to be going down that route.........

It will all blow over and be back to normal sooooooooooooooooooon

EB
    A day without laughter is a day wasted: Charlie Chaplin.

NO RV TODAY! MAYBE TOMMOROW!

I agreee count me in for 500
    I'm not giving up till i'm successful. Iraq is an investment that will make us millions however it might take time. Click here to Laugh Click here to get Scared Know any good stocks? PM me the Symbol. Genius STUDY MY LIFE IT WILL MAKE YOUR RICH>>HERE<<

Quote Originally Posted by mike032588 View Post
    I agreee count me in for 500
    mike032588

Thought you said all would be well with Warker!!!

Why would you want to put up 500 when knowbody knows why we cannot see our accounts???

EB
    A day without laughter is a day wasted: Charlie Chaplin.

NO RV TODAY! MAYBE TOMMOROW!

Cool Ill help

Quote Originally Posted by Will-it-happen? View Post
    Folks

Given that this forum has approx 113,000 members, I was wondering who would be interested in getting legal representation in Iraq ?

If enough of us put in $100 each I reckon we could pool enough funds to get some straight answers and hopefully our money back from the likes of Warka-Bank

thoughts please
    I would offer to collect the money through transfer to my account but its gone so that wont work. When we say 100 and 500. We do mean in present day dinar value right?
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    "Sumerian News", that "the real value of the coin is the value of goods received by the individual and on the strength of the national economy"

Chill guys...I have a real good idea what is happening. NOT a problem.

What's happening Abu?
    what, no blini?

Stay focused people. Warka in on the verge of being delisted, they have 3 days left to meet the ISC requirements. "If" Bunnia lets warka fold, does anyone think there is a tie between himself and the Sunni VP who is now charged with 150 counts of voilence within Iraq? Just throwing it out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Kickabuck View Post
    Stay focused people. Warka in on the verge of being delisted, they have 3 days left to meet the ISC requirements. "If" Bunnia lets warka fold, does anyone think there is a tie between himself and the Sunni VP who is now charged with 150 counts of voilence within Iraq? Just throwing it out there.
    And I thought Warka was working on ponzi scheme when CBI caught them

what are u talking about i was just saying if warka bank were to be a "Scam" which i know they are not... i would lead the charge to do what ever we could... but i know for a fact that this is not the case... im not here to argue warka's success.... to someone like me... who has already made tons of money with the ISX and warka CD's ... im not complaining.. and yes i wired back a lot of money also... never any MAJOR problems... some delays... but i was not being serious with my post...
    I'm not giving up till i'm successful. Iraq is an investment that will make us millions however it might take time. Click here to Laugh Click here to get Scared Know any good stocks? PM me the Symbol. Genius STUDY MY LIFE IT WILL MAKE YOUR RICH>>HERE<<

Mike, I'm not sure anyone is serious on this thread...