Thread: Removing Zeros from the Local Currency in September

Cool Removing Zeros from the Local Currency in September

Well, here we go again.

Another article claiming the deletion of the zeros is coming. The latest talk is pinpointing the time-line to this September.

You can see the article at: d i n a r t r a d e . o r g
    "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."- General Patton

"America loves a winner, and will not tolerate a loser, this is why America has never, and will never, lose a war.” - General Patton

"May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't.” - General Patton

Announced that the Economic Committee in the House of Representatives, announced an agreement with the Central Bank of Iraq to begin the process of removing zeros from the local currency in September.

The central bank had announced earlier that he is considering the requirements of the project to delete the zeros of the local currency with the Council of Ministers in terms of need process for the enactment of the organized or not.

A member of the Economic Commission Abdul-Hussein Abtan in a telephone conversation with (range) yesterday, “the Economic Commission agreed with the Central Bank to begin the process of changing the local currency in September next.”

He added that “the agreement granting process to ensure the currency switch for a full year on the two currencies that are traded the old and new in the market during this stage.”

Abtan explained that “the process of removing the zeros from the currency will contribute to dealing with inflation and facilitate economic cooperation with international banks and reduce the differences of living in society.”

He described the Abtan plan the Central Bank in the subject as good, he said, “It was the Bank’s previous experience in the replacement of the currency and thus became his experience there will not be any problems associated with the process of deleting the zeroes on the reverse of what it was the situation when you decide to switch the operation several years ago.”

And describes the CBI process of switching the currency national project in support of the economy in the country, while expressing the Iraqi government for fear of the project as it will increase the phenomenon of money laundering, “according to belief,” and is working to convince the central bank to stop implementation of the project, agree the Securities Commission with the government’s position to delete the zeros and says it would negatively affect the financial trading in the stock market.

Thanks for the find USAKID
    Thanks for posting article BATMAN

Very Interesting article looks like we now have a timeline...
    DINAR INDEX.COM

no we dont. and a timeline for what?? no rv will this investment be.

Quote Originally Posted by lglwzrd View Post
    no we dont. and a timeline for what?? no rv will this investment be.
    To get the oil law passed by this time..any delay with oil law IMO will cause a delay in the currency adjustment. I believe its all linked and yes i still believe in a RV
    DINAR INDEX.COM

my point about a sept announced date-is it cant be for a rv. so either the info is bs or it is a lop. otherwise it is an announcement to the world to buy low-sell high and bk iraq.

I would put a little bit of " ok, we'll see"....

I think that the time is getting ripe for some monetary changes. Iraq has proven to be quite unorthodox in regard to the way they do business. So who knows if in fact they will do this change in September. Personally, I don't believe it will happen in September of this year, but, I don't believe the current monetary exchange will see Christmas of 2013.

See, if CBI wants to get the most out of the speculators, they will do exactly what they are doing, scare the crap out of them so they can dump all the dinar possessions, then, put a timeline, so the speculators will hurry because they believe they will loose their money, then, it will be a time calm, more trades, and suddenly they will announce what they will do for real....

Just my thoughts...

MASTER GURU MTB71
    "We are ready for an unforeseen event that
    may or may not occur." --Al Gore, VP :swear:

Its all about the IMF, World Bank, and when the powers that be(George Soros), give the green light to let the American Dollar collapse, and introduce a New World Order. A new Political, Economical, Global frame work to be integrated. The world needs Iraq to rise, not just yet?

WOW! did I just say all that? I think I'm becoming a right wing conspiracy nut job?

dont forget that ww3 has begun and the illuminati is behind it all.

Are all of you nuts?.....

This is Captain America's fault because he pissed off Hulk and now they won't anybody change one penny for one dinar...
    If you all didn't knew that...well....you know it now, the truth and nothing but the truth....

MASTER GURU MTB71
    "We are ready for an unforeseen event that
    may or may not occur." --Al Gore, VP :swear:

Quote Originally Posted by lglwzrd View Post
    my point about a sept announced date-is it cant be for a rv. so either the info is bs or it is a lop. otherwise it is an announcement to the world to buy low-sell high and bk iraq.
    I agree with your statement - They cant just announce to the world its going to RV in September. IMO the lop scenario is the perfect cover story smoke screen whatever you want to call it for whats really going to happen. Then after its happened no one will complain because everyone will understand that the CBI had to keep it secret and could not tell the people what was really going on.
    DINAR INDEX.COM

I'm just going to slow my roll and follow the information posted here and what I have read in other websites. R.V. ? Lop ? Denominate ? Re denominate ? Whatever !!! I invested in the Dinar by purchasing it in Via actual Iraqi Denominations and as well as Stocks. It cost me less for both of them and they both have increased in value (albeit not substantially). There were actual articles that mentioned a LOP. There were articles mentioned that the Dinar would be equal or greater than the Dollar. All I know is that there is more frequent talk and information out there that would lead me to the conclusion that something good will happen with what I invested into. How long is anyone's guess and nobody's forte'. I commend those with the perseverance and the wisdom to know differences and that this is just an investment. This investment is not going to take me to the poor house or control me and my life. My life is filled with interests and this is just one of them.

And the more you become aware of the unknown self - if you become aware of it - the more you realize that it is inseparably connected with everything else that is.-Allan Watts-

Never forget the CBI announces NOTHING !!
    " Never forget everything Hitler did in Germany was legal " ---Martin Luther King jr.---

Exactly!!!!!!!