Thread: Iraq New Currency Sept 2012

Default Iraq New Currency Sept 2012

From the American Contractor. Thoughts?

http://bit.ly/AkuNby

AC has always been a wantabe wishing his self-proclaimed "inside" knowlegde would draw followers. He accomplished having followers, but I doubt his flock has any higher education whatsoever. He always leaves the door open for RV possibilities, which labels him as a "bad guy" in my book. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see a lop has been in the works for 3 years now. Most realists are hoping for a straight 1:1 post lop conversion with a 17% gain, but that's not looking good at this point either.

Iraq is a mess. They have refused freedom and nothing but chaos will continue for decades to come, No one is going to support this fantasy currency the world is broke.
    Zeros will be loped and that's it. time to clean out the accounts whenever communications resume. Sell currency on hand before the masses realize.
    Iraq has 30 trillion dinars in circulation

Quote Originally Posted by tmorr37 View Post
    Iraq is a mess. They have refused freedom and nothing but chaos will continue for decades to come, No one is going to support this fantasy currency the world is broke.
    Zeros will be loped and that's it. time to clean out the accounts whenever communications resume. Sell currency on hand before the masses realize.
    Come on tmorr37, have you not seen the banking profit numbers roll in? Not 1, 2, or 3 banks, we're seeing a trend here! Warka may cripple many investors if they are delisted, but the strong numbers from the banks with foreign ownership are going thru the roof...take the blinders off. There is a lot of money to be made here, those in for the long haul are be well positioned to make huge profits. If you're in bank of baghdad, united, credit, middle east...you should be showing profits already. Please elaboreate more on why you suggest bailing out on this market at this time...doesn't make sense to me.

Kick
    I agree. If you can decipher the good news from the bad this investment points in one direction. MEIB, Credit, BoB...
    In the worst of times the top banks have been able to adjust quickly and produce great results.
    If I sat you in a room and feed you just the political news you would think this country was in chaos. On the other hand if I feed you just the economic news you would think this country was moving rapidly with great potential, earnings and oil wealth. I put more weight in the economic news which is getting better everyday. Politics is politics.
    "Bankers own the Earth, Take it away from them but leave them the power to create money and control credit and with the flick of a pen they will create enough to buy it back"- Sir Josiah Stamp former President Bank of England.
    Adoption is a reason to be Thankful.